Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells you have that you don't want to see.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
So, you are in your spell book trying to set up your deck. You can sort by school. That's awesome. But I would like to see a hide button on the cards that you never use. Storm for instance. At a certain point (or ever really) you stop using the +10% accuracy spell. I don't want to see it ever again and so i hit a hide button. And you can have a section that have your hidden spells in it. Just in case one day you would like to use it again. Would help a lot when making a spell deck.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
To an EXTENT, I agree, however, (Coming from a computer coder myself) this is a LOT of work for something that would just make a few people happy rather than be a noteworthy quality of life update. Long story short, it'll PROBABLY never happen. I just don't see them doing this rather than spend their time on other, more important matters. With that being said, I totally understand where you're coming from, hence why I and so many others make YouTube Videos on the topic of "Wizard101 Spells I Never Use" and such.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 69
Level 21