Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 4-20-18

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
The only member benefits I care about are double gardening and double pet experience. I would be interested in a benefit where you could sell back ONLY the spells you don't want or a weekend or a day where old charity mounts were offered.

Paige Willowleaf
Level 123 Ice

Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
1. Double pet xp
2. Free second chance chest
3. Double gardening

I would really like to see a benefit that increases the chances of rare and epic item drops for members. That would help so much with farming!

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Apr 20, 2018 wrote:
Hello Wizards! It's a beautiful day, and a Friday to boot! So, let's chat about a new topic, shall we?

We've unleashed a new member benefit this weekend for crafters - unlimited crafting (no cooldown) and double reagents. So, who's enjoying this new benefit and what do you think? Which of our member benefits do you look forward to the most? What's your top 3? If we could add a few new ones, what would they be?

Have a bountiful Friday and a crafty weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Hi I loved the new member benefit I was able to finish collecting my flying squid ink for my wand because of it so thank you very much I would say my top three favorite’s are 1 fishing energy 2 garden 3 double pet xp have a great day

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Look forward to the most (when I'm a member)...
1. Double pet XP
2. Double gardening rewards
3. Free Points Buyback

New benefit...
- Half energy cost. Whatever you use energy for, it costs half the energy (rounded off where necessary). Planting seeds, 1 instead of 2. Training a pet that is near max, 6 instead of 12. Fishing spells too, using half the energy.

- Using the current "no crafting timers" idea, no hatching timers. Still have to wait for pets to hatch, but can hatch as many pets as you want without having to wait. (Does not apply to pets in the kiosk.)

- Double hatch peppers for pets in the kiosk, and a single hatch pepper for those using the kiosk to hatch.

About the kiosk. I've noticed that when browsing the pets, if you come across a pet that is first generation, it has a special medal to it. First, would be nice if that same medal were to appear whenever a first generation pet is being viewed (looking at pet stats in book, the pet of a player when viewing details, when hatching with someone else, etc). Second, if there was a way to limit the search in the kiosk to first generation pets only. Along the same lines, a way to narrow down the search based on a type of talent. Pet enhancement (aka 'selfish talent'), shield, card-giving talent, card-giving pets, etc. Only be able to pick one to narrow down by at a time (to keep it simple), but still, narrow it down.

Another feature that I believe would be well received, the ability to reveal (not develop) everything in the talent/derby list of an individual pet. Would not permit a player to pick what would develop, nor give indication to what would develop, only show what talents are on the list that could develop. If necessary, limit it to hatched pets vs first generation pets (if wanting to limit discovery of pet talents of newly released pets), but it would be a very welcome feature. Say 400 crowns to reveal on an individual pet?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
As much crafting as I do, I was not able to take advantage of the new Unlimited Crafting and Double Reagents benefit. This was not a weekend for Wizard101. I don't know where the time went! My birthday was on Friday - that probably did it.

My favorite benefits, so far, have been:

1. Double Pet XP - I HATE PET TRAINING! This benefit has saved that whole part of the game for me. I wish it was TRIPLE! (I really hate pet training, but I love the results).

2. Unlimited Fishing - I really enjoyed this! I finally started progressing in my Fishing Mastery and caught some fabulous fish in Celestia and Zafaria. I hope you do this again.

3. Double Animus - I enjoy Monstrology. I use it to create lots of house guests to live at my many properties. They are a great decoration and they really bring the houses alive in that world of the Spiral. PLEASE keep doing this one.

I would love to see a benefit which allows my Wizards to gain more XP (I rarely resort to using elixirs. They just don't last long enough. If you are in a difficult dungeon or a world with a lot of grinding, you may not even reach the main battle before it has expired. This benefit be the same thing, only it would last through the weekend).

I would really love to see a benefit where Members Only could trade NON-TRADABLE or at least NON AUCTION items, decor and gear! A special Bazaar for Members!

This is an odd one. There are SO many dungeons that take so long (think Malastaire). I would love to see a benefit where Members could enter a special transporter to skip the dungeon and go straight to the Boss Battle to farm drops. Not the first time, but if it is a repeat dungeon.

What do you think KI? Asking for the Moon here am I?

Thanks! Love the Benefits! Keep them up and I will continue my 2 account Memberships!

Regards!
Suzanne

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Please make a pet double xp all day potion (for both members and non members)
This would allow for wizards to plan an "day" to level up our pets.
Another nice option would be to post a "weekly" calendar of planned events on Monday morning.

Survivor
May 05, 2011
Each member benefit is good and in its own way, whether it be the double seeds from gardening or double snacks! I, myself, love the free fishing, double pet xp, and the double animus. I wonder though, about the hatch peppers for hatching. It is a reagent and it is dropped via pet hatching. KI, will you ever consider adding that to the double reagent benefit? I would love it!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
*sigh* on a weekend when my usage was limited. 8-)

My tip three member benefits?

Double Pet XP
Double Gardening
Free Fishing (I so seldom get to enjoy fishing as my green energy is usually wiped from gardening and pets)

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Double reagent drops is a wonder benefit. It made crafting so much easier from rare reagents. I look forward to the most: 1. Double Pet XP. 2. Double reagents. 3. Double Daily assignments Rewards and are my 3 top favorites. New benefits:: I 'd like to see Double Pet Snack, Double TC and Double Jewel from drops.

Professor Felmea, I missed 2 of your latest post. So I'd to say I love the new loading screen for each world and the Pet Hatching Kiosk is awesome. Nice move Kingsisle!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
i personally think the new (Maybe its new) benefit is the best one so far. (the crafting one)

I would say the training point buyback for free would be good, but sadly i never got to participate in it.

There just has to be a multiple training points earn each time you level up weekend member benefit.

Emily LionFriend

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I haven't gotten to use the new benefit but Thank you so much for it, because if it comes back again when I have more time to play it will be awesomely helpful with those crafting recipes. Especially my 6 KP garden beds for the Amber

A while back I started a thread for just this topic and a bunch of people put up really fun ideas:
Maybe some of them will be inspiring of even more ideas.

On that list I asked for a pet egg X-Ray Machine where we could see which talents had transferred to our eggs --all 10 talents -- there were different functions for Members and Non-members with gold and Crowns. I think that would be my favorite request if I had to choose only one. Just let the members and Crown players have routs to know which pets were worth the bother and expense of training. Also, there's one somewhere with a rout to seeing which of the 10 will actually develop and in which order --again to know how far to train and when or if to hatch again --and which ones won't be good playing pets but have the talents on the card for hatching.

and as always - thanks so much for your hard work.

OH PS - please give us back the side quest XP so my request about the Level Cap wouldn't be a moot point

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
OH sorry - super tired.

My 3 favorite existing Member Benefits are Double Pet Rewards, Double Garden, and posting to these boards.

Far and away my 3 faves.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2012
I for one am VERY upset about the gardening. We have lost double gold, double XP, double TC. That means Couch Potatoes don't give double pet snacks! Key limes at Double XP is the only way to get leveled up and now will take forever! Double TC is a major way to catch up on my gold. I craft and decorate a lot and this was the way I could do it. Reagents will never sell for the same price as one TC.
I spend a lot of time on this game collecting,crafting, decorating and purchasing what I need in the Bazaar and I'm really thrown by this change.
Crafting slots are not a big deal. I could have used that at a lower level but not now.
I understand your here to make money and I can't come up with how this moves help. This game has so many aspects to it and takes a lot of time if you want to even do half of the choices and this move just made it so much more harder.

This change has me thinking that my future on the game probably will be ending.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I loved the double reagent rewards

my top four rewards would be

#1 double gardening experience .

#2 double pet experience.

#3 free fishing energy

#4 double daily quest reward

I know that's four but these are my all time favorite so far.
What I would love to see new is FREE ENERGY WEEKEND. That would be awesome!!
I am a gardener and use up a lot of energy just taking care of my plants. I really don't have any energy left to train my pet. I also have some fishing quests that are sitting in my guide book because I don't have any energy to go fishing.

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Member benifits would be a lot nicer if they lasted an entire month

Administrator
Wow, thanks for the feedback everyone! I've tallied the votes and it seems like Pets and Gardening are your favorites (no surprise there). I've got a (fairly lengthy) wishlist from you as well, and we'll keep them in mind for future updates!

Stay tuned, a new Feedback Friday shall be appearing shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea