Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

energy and crowns

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I think we should be able to start buying energy with gold instead of crowns. I can't really do anything anymore because I have to buy energy with crowns. I garden a lot of couch potatoes on one wizard ,and another one gardens king parsley. After taking care of these plants no energy left to do my fishing quests or go fishing for the shiny scales in the chests. I can't train a pet either for the new kiosk. If you won't do that, maybe lower the energy points to garden the plants. The points are so high 15 all across the board to water, sun, flute, chalice for a large garden, then even more for pests. nothing is left.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Try:

Using Energy Boosting Gear - The basic one can be found in the Wyvern's Hoard Pack. This helps greatly if you haven't started using it already.

Gardening/Pet Training 12 Hours Apart - Even though this may seem like a lot of time wasted, you'll probably still have to exercise this route if energy is an issue. Checking your plants in the morning and giving time for your globe to build back up by the afternoon works. But like I said, it's a long waiting process.

Pause Gardening - You can opted to just check your plants maybe once every so often instead of daily. I'm sure you're aware that leaving your plants unattended with no needs will not cause any harm to them. But, you'll miss out on daily mature harvest as well.

Fishing - You may have to forgo this for some time if you plan on gardening and pet training, you can't do all three without energy elixirs.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
alia550 on Apr 20, 2018 wrote:
I think we should be able to start buying energy with gold instead of crowns. I can't really do anything anymore because I have to buy energy with crowns. I garden a lot of couch potatoes on one wizard ,and another one gardens king parsley. After taking care of these plants no energy left to do my fishing quests or go fishing for the shiny scales in the chests. I can't train a pet either for the new kiosk. If you won't do that, maybe lower the energy points to garden the plants. The points are so high 15 all across the board to water, sun, flute, chalice for a large garden, then even more for pests. nothing is left.
Do you only have 2 wizards? If you invest some time making gardening/pet training slaves you can access a lot more free energy

Take your 4 new wizards to level 15 and pass your houses with gardens through the shared bank to them. Or, if you're happy setting up new plots etc buy a barn farm for gold. Do a few tournaments on each to buy the fishing gear from the guy outside the arena....you don't need to take these seriously if you don't like pvp. You can even go in with an empty deck so it defaults the win to your opponent, you will still get a load of tickets.

So now you have 4 wizards with 57 base energy (58 if you push to lvel 16), plus Seafarer's Set (+24) so total of 81 energy. Seeing to a garden with 2 stacks of Couch Potatoes takes 70 energy. 2 stacks of 60 plots with all likes is 250 items. If you remove the pots from the KP like plant you can add a couple of teleport tapestries if you want too lol. If you have an expansion elixir in that area you could do 2x69 plots. They take 35 energy per stack, 70 total without TC, with flute symphony and flood it is down to 40 energy for 120 CP.

King Parsley is a little more energy as it gets rank 2 pests not rank 1, but it still only has 2 other needs. You can do the same with 2 stacks of 60 each with likes to fit a 250 max garden or 2 stacks of 69 if you have an expansion elixir in that area. They will take 80 energy max, 40 per stack. With TC streaming sunlight and flute symphony it is down to 50 energy total.

You now have full energy available on your 2 main wizards; full energy on 2 noob wizards and potentially a little spare on the other 2 noobs.

Level 15 wizards have 57 base minimum
Add arena ticket set = 81 minimum
Add a corgi = 89 minimum
Add a corgi with energy talents = +15 +20 = 124

Obviously the talents are hardest to get but the corgi body is not....lots of people have them and if you struggle to find a hatch I'm happy to hatch with you until you get a couple

No space left! LMK

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
alia550 on Apr 20, 2018 wrote:
Hello Alia,

Aedan here!
I totally agree with you and think its time for a change in the energy system! I have a friend that uses a lot of energy and i'd always run out of crowns to refuel on energy. I'd always train my Lil' Siren to be a better Siren, but I, myself, would always run out. Anyway, I totally agree with you, Alia.

~Aedan