Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to find things?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2016
Ok i am doing the quest where the fella wants a sandwich from the fella in Marleybone. The fella in Marleybone sends me out to find pet snacks in various areas. Ok fine great so how do i find them? Do i buy from a vendor? fight things for them? Find them lying around on the ground? I am kind of clueless here. Any ideas?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Head to the Bazaar in Olde Town and just buy the pet snacks straight out.

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
quipster on Apr 20, 2018 wrote:
Ok i am doing the quest where the fella wants a sandwich from the fella in Marleybone. The fella in Marleybone sends me out to find pet snacks in various areas. Ok fine great so how do i find them? Do i buy from a vendor? fight things for them? Find them lying around on the ground? I am kind of clueless here. Any ideas?
You can find the sandwich ingredients in the Bazaar I'm pretty sure. I think they are all reagents or pet snacks??

I used an internet search engine for this one the last time I had that quest come up.

It's much easier just to buy them.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I had a couple of them in my backpack that had been dropped. After that I went to the Bazaar, then to vendors

Sydney Skyblood lvl 78 Fire