Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Design Robe not dropping from Corporal Tenni'syn

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Used up more than 30+ gold keys now, this is actually quite disappointing. I thought I'll have a better chance farming the new Empyrea gold key boss for the Storm design robe than the Katzenstein Marleybone dungeon, but nope. Literally everyone I've farmed with have gotten it already, this is making me feel left out.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Sorry mate, that's Drop Rates for ya, different for everyone

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Phoenix Blade Ninj... on Apr 19, 2018 wrote:
Lol, that is so easy for people who already have it to say, but if you've spent hours farming it, it's irritating. If it was you in my place, you'd probably be ranting on about it too.

There should be a feature in the game that let's you choose a drop from the list if you've already exceeded over 30-40 runs regarding key bosses.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Phoenix Blade Ninj... on Apr 19, 2018 wrote:
I've mostlybeen the one who would unlock the door with my own keys. I don't see the fairness in it. I had four pages of gold keys, now I only have 3 remaining left. I've nearly gotten everything I can get from the loot table. Both the Storm design hat and boots has dropped for me quite a few times already, the same goes for the universal and school hitting robe, as well as the Crowns gears, mounts and pets. It's only the robe that hasn't dropped yet.