Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in a Tree

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I have an alternate account that I use to trade Treasure Cards, and I left him in the Commons next to the tree behind the Headmaster's House. When I logged in the next time to do some trading, he was stuck in the tree. This doesn't bother me, but I am just curious as to how that happened, and I figured that I would report it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
It could be because they changed things in the Commons and your exact location is now a little different. Just before the kiosk updates (same ones that updated the Commons too) I logged out from Pet Pavilion and was too close to where the kiosk was added. When I logged in I was trapped in the kiosk lol.

You can easily 'escape' by porting to a friend (or your main account) but the novelty of being in a tree might be fun for your alt account if it looks cool

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
FireAndIceFTW on Apr 15, 2018 wrote:
I have an alternate account that I use to trade Treasure Cards, and I left him in the Commons next to the tree behind the Headmaster's House. When I logged in the next time to do some trading, he was stuck in the tree. This doesn't bother me, but I am just curious as to how that happened, and I figured that I would report it.
Merlin's Beard!

Just like Merlin!