Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Canceling the group meet up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2016
I got in a meet up and someone immeadiatly joined in, I canceled the meet up because I was confused why they joined so fast, I thought it was like a bot or something? I went to another world to test out my theory and the same account immeadatly joined, I canceled the meet up again and did the same thing a couple of times and the same thing kept happening, it finally stopped but I felt guilty for leaving so many times in case that was an actual person. Is this possible? And did I do something wrong?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Aw my message vanished lol, forgive if this is a double post!

If you're meaning this happened while using the team up function then it was a person. They might have been waiting before you clicked to join as well or they might have been waiting by the kiosk hoping for someone to start that dungeon on team up. Sometimes we just get lucky that someone else wants to do the same dungeon when we do

Don't feel bad for cancelling it and next time someone else is there super fast too, don't worry. There are no bots playing Wiz, just wizards