Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new UPDATES problem

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
this might not be aa problem for EVERYONE; the new flash screens between areas are beautiful, BUT they hit my eyes like headlights on high beam in the moonless night . . . it hurts . . . the old ones didn't hurt. I hope everyone isn't having the same pain hit them, but at the same time, if it is . . . they need to speak up.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I haven’t experienced this problem, but I do have an idea. Perhaps there should be the option to just use the old loading screen for if you prefer the old one or are experiencing pain from the new loading screens. Maybe until that’s an option you can just cover your eyes as you wait for the next area?

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
another problem im having is that the pet tome isint regestering hatched pet as on my death i just hached a choas levathan and it isint in my pet tome

matthew death breaker lvl 100

conner rainmender lvl 26

andrew ice, and mythblade lvl 22 and lvl 5,

and my lvl 2

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Maybe try turning the bloom effect off in the options? I have no problem with the new loading screens. Also check your monitor maybe ya turned up the brightness in the past or something and now need to turn it back down?