Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP (Pet vs Pet)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2014
Alright so hear me out. You know how some pets give you spells right? Well I think that your pet should be able to fight. I'm talking about new cards, like a charge or bash card that deals a certain amount of damage to the opponents health. Now I understand this is a lot of work, so I'm fine if it's rejected, but I think if we added this a lot of people would enjoy the game. Some ideas i have for potential attacks are, as previously mentioned, Charge, Bash, Tail-swipe (animals with long tails only) Swing (animals that hold an item) Elemental spells (if your pet is life, it can heal itself, if it's fire it can breathe fire, etc) Encourage (from pets owner, takes up pet energy as when you encourage he wastes energy for increased strength) and i'll leave the rest for you guys. That is if this is accepted. Another thing i want to mention is that we use a different system of pip. The pips are now green, and power pips reflect your pets class color (death is black, life is green, etc). Just a cool thought i had, so i hope you guys dont overlook this