Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spring Update issue - some items showing as crates

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Following the recent spring update, I noticed that some housing items show up as crates after all the objects finish updating in the house. For example, I noticed a few of the housing characters from the recent Empyrea pack show as crates instead of those character figures. I found an easy fix. Simply pick them up. In your backpack, they will then show up properly. Then place them back into your house, and they will no longer appear as crates.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This usually happens when a new update is introduced.

The crates you see are just temporary. Depending on the speed of both your internet and your computer, it will disappear and return to it's original looking furniture item.

Nothing to be really worried about.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
CUTEHORSEY on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
Following the recent spring update, I noticed that some housing items show up as crates after all the objects finish updating in the house. For example, I noticed a few of the housing characters from the recent Empyrea pack show as crates instead of those character figures. I found an easy fix. Simply pick them up. In your backpack, they will then show up properly. Then place them back into your house, and they will no longer appear as crates.
An even easier fix is to just go outside (or out of the area) and then come right back in.

For some reason they just take that extra nudge to resolve.

Alia Misthaven

(I've noticed this happening with house-guests from the Immortal's Lore pack as well....)