Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oakheart Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I recently created a death wizard, and in the past few days I have been farming the Mooshu and Marleybone bosses for stitching drops. Right now I'm on Oakheart, but I've defeated him more than 30 times and not only has he not dropped the death hat, he hasn't dropped anything unique. I noticed that when I fought Youkai and Spike the Crusher, they would drop something unique about half the time. Am I just getting really unlucky, or does Oakheart have lower drop rates for his unique gear?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Oakheart was a pain for me.

He is so stingy with drops.

At one point, I remember getting Ice's Elegant Shoes on the first battle; the death hat you're referring to Forest Spirit's Cap of Belief; took me three days to obtain I:

Again, drops usually boil down to luck, but it seems most of us are unlucky when it comes on to him.

Keep At It Though!

Try using his chest

Good Luck!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Star Edward on Apr 12, 2018 wrote:
Oakheart was a pain for me.

He is so stingy with drops.

At one point, I remember getting Ice's Elegant Shoes on the first battle; the death hat you're referring to Forest Spirit's Cap of Belief; took me three days to obtain I:

Again, drops usually boil down to luck, but it seems most of us are unlucky when it comes on to him.

Keep At It Though!

Try using his chest

Good Luck!

Thanks for the encouragement. Just a quick update - after around 4 hours of farming, all I've gotten are two storm boots, the ice boots, and two wooden skeleton keys. Considering I've beaten him over 100 times, that's not much to show for it. It's getting a bit frustrating tbh. Also, Oakheart does not have a chest.