Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Queen Calypso TC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
Hi!

I'm currently looking for 10 Queen Calypso treasure cards so I can craft the Queen Calypso spell. If you're interested in making a deal, please comment below on what you want, what time, location, and what realm you will be in. My character is named Sean AshCloud, a level 123 diviner. Thank you

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Mijumaru16055 on Apr 2, 2018 wrote:
Hi!

I'm currently looking for 10 Queen Calypso treasure cards so I can craft the Queen Calypso spell. If you're interested in making a deal, please comment below on what you want, what time, location, and what realm you will be in. My character is named Sean AshCloud, a level 123 diviner. Thank you
I can give you the 10 Queen Calypso TC free.

I will be on Fiona Frogfinder on the stage in Dworgyn realm hatchery tonight (Thurs 5th) at 7pm, 8pm, 9pm and 10pm BST (that is 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm Central Daylight Time) until I catch you

If none of those times suit you please post when does and remember to include the time zone. Please use the wizard you named so I know I'm giving them to you

If anyone else sees this and needs Queen Calypso TC, please either catch me in the hatchery at the above times or make a post below