Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to Reset Quests to Level One

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I think it would be awesome to be able to go back and replay all the quests starting at level one, but at the level i'm currently at. I'm at the max level, but it kinda gets boring at the top, especially waiting for new worlds to come out. i'd love to go back and replay all the quests from the beginning, but have them be slightly harder than before or even have the option to set the difficulty. Play them with my current gear and level though.

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I think resetting quests could easily get sticky. People may lose track of where they actually are, especially if they haven't completed the current storyline.

If you're wanting to replay the game, I'd recommend starting another wizard. :) Or, if you just want to go back and read the story, you can read all of the dialogue on the Wizard101 Central Wiki.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I agree with Vanessa. It sounds like you might be at a good point to start a new wizard if you haven't maxed wizards in all your character slots. Maybe try out a different school this time? It's fun running through with a different school wizard because everything is familiar but it has a different feel about it as well. They also get slightly different quests for the spells and pets etc. I totally love seeing the animation on spell quests, like forest lord bursting out of the path in front of us etc