Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Hood on the Launcher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
So, I'm assuming people who are here often have seen the very good duelist101 guide (or any similar guide) to the school symbol gear. If that is the case, then you might also know that the life school does not have a hood from the rogue set, which I think is a shame because in my opinion that is the best hood available. I did notice, however, that on the launcher there are preset pictures that appear next to the news. One such picture (which may go away after the Easter stuff) features a life wizard in rogue gear sitting on a rabbit. I'm not 100% sure, but if you zoom in on the wizard it looks like there are light green markings on his hood very similar to the markings that make up the life symbol and details on the other life school gear. And I mean very similar. Now, you can't actually see the life symbol because the wizard's head is facing toward you, but the light markings immediately reminded me of the light blue clouds/snow detail on my ice wizard's hood. Come on, KI. I can't unsee it, and I really want that hood.