Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2018
I was wondering, is it possible to enchant cards and keep them after using them in a battle?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Well, here's how the enchanting works:

If you enchant one of your regular card using a TC Enchantment, then that regular card will now become a non-salable treasure. In this case, it will be possible to keep the enchanted card after battle since it will be in your side deck. Using it will allow it to disappear however since the rules of TC still applies.

Enchanting a card using a regularly trained spell will only work for that battle only.

In all upcoming battles, you'll have to enchant them again.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
The only way to have spells pre-enchanted is to use a TC enchant on a trained spell then either discard it (right click) or don't use it in the battle. TC can only be used once. If you use an enchant on a spell but don't use the spell then the enchanted spell becomes a no-trade, no-auction TC and sits in your side deck where the enchant used to be.

There is no way to pre-enchant trained hits with trained enchants. There is also no way to retrieve or keep a treasure card once it has been used in a battle.

I hope this helps

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
There isn't a way to use an enchanted card and keep it after a battle. You can enchant a card with a Treasure Card version of an enchantment, and you keep that enchanted card after the battle if you don't use it.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I enchant the cards from my school deck before a hit. Usually with tough (fist). My deck card comes back as originally given for the next duel. You don't say what level you are, but later in the game you'll get the chance to train for those enchantment cards to keep in your deck. That really helps to have them right there. So I guess the answer to your question is no. Keep asking your questions though. Star Edward and Freshta always have great advice and encouragement.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 67 Fire

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello young wizard!

once you use an spell that was enchanted, it will go away and you will have to enchant another one with another enchant spell

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1
Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1
Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 39