Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House which one?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I have a Life wizard. I am wondering which home would be better for him. The Life House or the Red Barn? I have enough to purchase either or, but am uncertain which to go with. I can see uses for both houses. And yes I do garden, just not sure I would use that much gardening.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
I think the red bard farm is a good house if you want to do a lot of gardening because plants grow there faster iirc. howerver it is entirely up to you to decide

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Well it depends on how much decorating you want to do. The Red Barn is huge when you get down to decorating. If you are not that much into that then I would go with the Life House. That doesn't mean the Life House lacks space or is not as fun to decorate, its just more likely to be simpler to set up. You don't have to use the gardening spaces in the Red Barn for gardening either.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Since you garden, I recommend the Red Barn Farm.

Here's why:

• Ideal house to garden.
  • Every plant "likes" it, similarly to Pixies.
  • Provides a large open area to place plots together, allowing better energy usage for gardening spells.
  • Not too bad looking.
  • Comfortable space on the inside.

So, with a little creativity, the house can not only look great, but also function great, especially for your plants.

The Life House isn't a bad buy too.

But I guess, at the end, it just comes down to personal preferences.

Be sure to take House Tours of both houses before finally deciding though!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Andhanni on Mar 27, 2018 wrote:
Okay so I have a Life wizard. I am wondering which home would be better for him. The Life House or the Red Barn? I have enough to purchase either or, but am uncertain which to go with. I can see uses for both houses. And yes I do garden, just not sure I would use that much gardening.
Yes, Red Barn is fantastic for gardeners and has a lot of space for that activity. It is also beautiful with spacious rooms to decorate. The Life House is beautiful, but hasn't as much ground space for a garden.
I guess it depends How much gardening you do or if you simply prefer a beautiful space for a home.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Honestly if you're not that interested in gardening, just go for the Life house. You can always wait and save up for the Red Barn Farm.