Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LIFE

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2016
It would be really nice if LIFE school would have a damage all enemy spell at rank 4-6 like the pet spell; I won't do another LIFE wizard because they can't stand alone to protect themselves . . . even their shadow spells leave a lot to be desired until the get the one in M

I heard someone remark that they had one on the little kookaburra pet, but it's not the same thing . . . if you don't like that pet, you still have nothing . . . if you do have that pet, you can't use it multiple times like the meteor, the blizzard, the scarecrow, the power nova, the humongofrog, and the tempest.

Be nice to have a spell so people would quit refusing to play with you because you are too weak, like they do in the big dungeons like Darkmoor.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I love this. Wizards keep it coming with the request. I too want a lower pip AOE spell for Life wizards. More requests on this idea, more KI will grant this addition.to Life school. Leaf storm is already in the game being cast buy enemies. t's a matter of time Life wizards will get it. :)