Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

freezing up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2016
I was in the Sunless Shrine, doing the fight with the twins and the game froze up , I turned off my computer and waited 20 minutes and tried the fight again, and in the middle of the fight the game froze up again. For 5 tries doing the fight it freezes up, Tried using another computer and in the middle of the fight Frozen. I need this fight to move on. Please help'

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I have also had the same problem wasted tc and elixirs trying it.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You should report this to KI Support directly. Contact them by clicking the "Help?" icon in the upper right corner of this page. Be sure the email attached to your account is up to date. When reporting the problem, tell them your wizard's name and level, the quest name, and which boss you're fighting when the freeze happens.

Also, let them know if you happened to notice what is going on just before the freeze hits: for example, is it the same battle each time? Could it be a certain spell or boss cheat that is triggering this freeze? Have you noticed if changing your gear or your pet makes any difference?

The more they know, the faster they can figure out what's going wrong and, hopefully, fix it.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Aug 26, 2015
It's doing That to me right now I tried like 5 times but it keeps freezing