Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigsie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Pigsie is hard to obtain tc's from loremaster. I've farmed for a week on and off for a few hours a day, only managed to get 1. I Believe Kingsisle should do an update so we can be able to craft pigsie tc's just like how we can craft loremaster tc's. Or they can change the entire system were we are able to craft all of the perm cards into tc's but increase the requirement to like 20-30 tc's to craft it into a perm this way it balances it out a bit more.

If they did this low level pvp will be broken so to balance it out a bit the tc version of the spell can't be used in pvp. if you already have it perm and enchanted it should be allowed.

What do you guys think?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
What I think ... is that KI made these treasure cards much more difficult to obtain on purpose. What that purpose is, I'm not sure. Perhaps just "busy work." Perhaps to slow their entrance into PVP. Perhaps just to keep the challenge-loving players busy.

Like you, I fought Loremaster on one of my wizards over two hundred times and got exactly one Pigsie treasure card. It didn't bother me much because my goal was earning the Team Manager badge rather than getting that spell. If actually getting/crafting the Pigise spell had been my goal, I'd be a raving lunatic from the aggravatingly low drop rate by now.

It's great for team playing so yes, I'd love to have that Pigsie spell for my team-playing wizards - but I've lived without it this long. I don't 'need' it, I just want it. And that's how I keep things in perspective when the treasure cards never ever show up.

I do agree, making a craftable version of the treasure card is probably a good compromise if they aren't going to increase the drop rates. They did that with the Loremaster spell...

Alia Misthaven