Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite music/soundtracks in the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2016
I adore the Krokotopia soundtrack, and the Marleybone music that plays when you're just walking about. I think the Marleybone museum has pretty good music as well. I also love lots of songs in the Mooshu area! Grizzleheim's soundtrack is just epic. Not much I can say for that. :P I've yet to complete the game so, I might post later with some new favorites. How about you guys?

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I LOVE Grizzleheim's soundtrack. My absolute favorite song in that GH soundtrack is the Combat Theme. Other than Grizzleheim, I'd say Celestia's soundtrack would be my second favorite soundtrack in the game. Have fun exploring all of the other worlds! :D

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Griffin Strider on Mar 10, 2018 wrote:
I adore the Krokotopia soundtrack, and the Marleybone music that plays when you're just walking about. I think the Marleybone museum has pretty good music as well. I also love lots of songs in the Mooshu area! Grizzleheim's soundtrack is just epic. Not much I can say for that. :P I've yet to complete the game so, I might post later with some new favorites. How about you guys?
I love the soundtracks from Zafaria and beyond. I personally love the Azteca and Khrysalis ones, but the Mirage Palace Theme is really good too :P I also love listening to the Aquila Nova and Aquila Journey themes from Pirate101.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
My favorite music is Polaris. It has a nice melody; not too dull and not to rough. I also love the battle themes in Khrysalis.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
Polaris is still my favorite soundtrack in the entire game, especially Forlorn Tayg and the Rasputin boss battle theme.

The city theme captures the large, militaristic feel while the music in the wilderness areas captures the haunting and mysterious nature of a world filled with snow.

Honestly, the music is one of the reasons Polaris is my all time favorite world.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Choosing your favorite music in wizard101 is hard!!!!! it's soundtrack is amazing! And in since dragonspyre wizard101's soundtrack got better! but my favorite soundtrack/music is... the dragonspyre sound track/ dragonspyre main theme. I love dragonspyre's main theme and soundtrack. It is the greatest sound track in wizard101 heck! even in kingsisle! (sorry if I spelt it wrong ) It is so great that I sometimes play it when I am playing roblox. Who ever made wizard101's great sound track was probably johan sabestein bach himself! Just kidding, it is kingsisle. Great world great sound track!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My all-time favorite is the Arcanum theme. Other favorites are the Dreamworld theme (a much creepier version of the Dark Cave/Haunted theme) and.

Strongly love nearly all the Mirage music; much of the Khrysalis, Azteca and Zafaria music; some of the Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, Mooshu and Krokotopia music; and all Wizard City music just for nostalgia alone. These are areas where I will turn the music up to enjoy as I'm questing through (whereas usually I just prefer the 'natural' sounds).

There are a few non-Wizard101 music scrolls that I've gotten by luck and I adore them as well. One is the "Native Theme" (I think it's called?) from Pirate101. It's the theme that plays on the Monquistan skyways. LOVE it! Also there's the Spanish theme from Cool Ranch, somewhere like that Mexican-themed village, that sounds like Flamenco music. Love that one too, can listen to it for an hour. Oh, and the Party Barge theme! These and the Arcanum theme are my all-time favorites to play in my houses.

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I have Dragonspyre themes as ringtones on my phone.

Iridien Icewalker lvl 50

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I wish there was an extended version of the monks as you leave Wolfminster Cathedral

S Gs

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009