Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-9-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello everyone! It's Friday, and that means it's time to chat, so let's do that, shall we?

Let's once again talk about our faithful friends, our pets! Today, I would like to ask - is there a pet you're longing to get but haven't yet? What's keeping you from adopting them? What is that one pet that's gotten away from you?

Excited to hear your responses, Wizards. Have a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I am looking for the white tiger pet but can't find anyone who has it and is willing to hatch

Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
All the pets from the seventh school that I can’t play because of the character limit...

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
The Enchanted Armament has got to be one of the coolest looking pets in the game. It's difficult to get though, because the boss that drops it uses many weakness spells.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I collect pets like a majority of players do , but something i would really like to see made into a pet is the Star Darkling's or even the Sun and Moon or the 3 of them as a set of pets. You dont see them But in one place as guards to Grandfather spiders lair and since we have to defeat them to release GF spider they would make amazing pets to have.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2018
I do not know if this counts as feedback but i think that you should add like a little floating skull pet that would be

really cool for some death wizards.

Mycin RainbowHunter

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
I like the winged catastrophe pet, but the reason I can't adopt them yet is because, they seem to only drop from the harrowing nightmare packs. If you added them as drops from bosses or something similar I would love it! Thank you KI for what you do for us!

Daniel
Champion Necromancer lvl 125
Only Mostly Done

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
The Blaze Fox

It provides a balanceblade, but I haven't adopted it yet because I don't have the team leader badge.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
A fire siren pet and a myth, balance, and fire yeti pet! I would love to have any of those pets if they actually existed. :(

Survivor
Aug 12, 2017
Hi wonderful Wizard Creators,
I have not gotten my fire school pets, I only got the Helephant and no others and I am level 98. What should I do?? Help I want my pets !!! Thank you

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I'd love to see the Waddling Witch Hut mount as a pet.
I think it would be BEYOND cute.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I saw a spotted dinosaur pet today that was very cute.

The person said it's in a lore pack.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
I would love to see Kings Isle program trait buyback or trait removal for pets. Nothing, I repeat 'nothing' is more frustrating than training a pet past Ancient and experiencing a trait failure. I have hundreds of pets that have failed in such a way. I would pay serious crowns to be able to remove a trait and be able to train a new one.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I've always wanted a Harmonious Sprite pet. I've hatched too many times to count, and never got it! just my bad luck I suppose. on a side note, I would like to see more fairy/pixie type pets added to the game, maybe a fairy for the death school? that has a black outfit, black butterfly-esque wings that have the death symbol on them blended into the pattern. maybe one like that for the spirit schools? life death and myth, kind of like the kookaburra! i always tend to like when there are multiple versions of something decorated for each school

( and yes I know there is the dark sprite which is death, but its more of a pixie, not a fairy, and it does not get any spells)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
Dragonmaster6975 on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
I am looking for the white tiger pet but can't find anyone who has it and is willing to hatch
Dragonmaster6975, I have the White Tiger Pet. Not first gen - mine is a hybrid. If you are looking for specific talents, may not have, but if you are just wanting the pet, I can help. If you want to hatch you are welcome. I will check back on this thread. Let me know if you are interested.

You know, you can hatch a hybrid version, right? Panther + Leopard will give you a White Tiger (well, sometimes). Not hard to hatch. That's how I got it.

I know I recently got a Winged Catastrophe pet from either a fishing chest or a boss drop. I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it, but I was stunned to see it. I thought it ONLY came out of the Harrowing Pack, but there it was!

I think the idea of being able to buy back a trait and train another is FABULOUS! How many pets I have taken to Mega only to be disappointed because I could not get rid of a single talent. Like the person who posted, I would be willing to pay for this!

Regards!
Suzanne

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I've wanted a Water Mole pet ever since Celestia was the test realm.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
i would like to see a kookaburra pet in more like a death,ice and storm version like some pets that only have certain schools .. make them into all schools so we can explore with them .. or make them so we can make hybrid with them so we can get new ones like the a death raging bull or a life acid rain core have them added hybrids are very awesome to have as pets
but the hardest part is all or most drops are set as a rare or very rare drop .. if some of them lower level pets were dropped easier like to uncommon that would be great for say new ppl around the spiral

i know there is hundreds of pets roaming the spiral .. the beta fish is one i really would like to get though

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
The Chieftain's Owl! Oh how I've longed for that clever brown owl and how many times I've fought the Numbskull Chief ... all for nothing (yet). Someday, I hope....

Alia Misthaven

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Brianna Goldenhear... on Mar 10, 2018 wrote:
Hi wonderful Wizard Creators,
I have not gotten my fire school pets, I only got the Helephant and no others and I am level 98. What should I do?? Help I want my pets !!! Thank you
You need to go back and do Grizzleheim. Then Wintertusk. All the pets are locked up in the Wintertusk questline until you get to the area called Nordriland (which is near the end). It's a long slog ahead of you, since you should have done this all around level 50-60.

Once you open up Nordriland, you'll start catching up on your pet quests. They'll probably come to you one after the other. Be sure to pay attention to all notices from your professor! You're due for three pets if you're level 98.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 04, 2014
I would like the Chihuahua pet to exist in the game

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I want a polar fox, but from what I've heard it's only available for crowns near christmas. I'd hatch for it but I'd have to find someone to hatch with.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
Just some things would greatly improve the pet game and encourage us to try new pets.

1. Something needs done about the training drudgery. Maybe an elixir like the level 50 one but for pets.

2. I like the suggestion earlier about being able to remove "piggie" traits, Mana gift, health boost and pip-o-plenty. Those are just as bad as the "piggie" traits.

As a side note, there is no reason for a 5000 or more crown pet to possess any of these.

I do like the may-cast possibilities that have been evolving lately and wouldn't mind seeing more of.

3. I think it would be totally amazing if we could get some of the companions as pets from Pirate101 !

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
The pet I want is not for myself, but for many other players: a good PvP-only pet. Although my wizards have great pets I feel disheartened to see players trying to pvp with an adult, moreover many feel hopeless on creating a good pet due to how insanely difficult and stressful it is. Pet hatching is a part of Wizard that becomes no fun in a matter of days... and we spend even years on it.

Which is why I want such a pet! While I probably wouldn't use it, I wish new players to have this tool/option. Even if the pet itself is -100% Mana and isn't replicable through hatching it'd be an uncompared boon to start the quest for a perfect pet, and also a great leap towards lowing the entry barrier into pvp.

Why I don't have it? Same reason as you, it hasn't been made yet. lol But a "starter pet" like this wouldn't just grant players one new pet, it would help open doors for them to make their own pets.

~R

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I wish they put unwanted pets back into the bazaar. I loved camping there, many years ago, hunting for different pets. I remember buying a couple salamander pets in there. It is sad when you have so many unwanted pets from hatches, and sell them in the pet shop where they end up deleted. I have almost 100 spark beasts, and most need a new home. :/ Please put pets back into the bazaar or make an adoption center in the pet pavilion.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Tupa Tua or whatever his name is in Celestia near the Tiki Village? He would be a cute pet.