Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria schools for wizards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys? I noticed that the pigs in wysteria have unique school choices, for example Chaos is one, and it looks pretty fun! I saw a few pigs walk on air sideways! Wouldn't it be fun to attend a school there like how you can attend to be a shadow wizard later on? or Lunar wizard?
I would love to try out Chaos and see what all I could do with it!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Flying in game on Mar 5, 2018 wrote:
Hi guys? I noticed that the pigs in wysteria have unique school choices, for example Chaos is one, and it looks pretty fun! I saw a few pigs walk on air sideways! Wouldn't it be fun to attend a school there like how you can attend to be a shadow wizard later on? or Lunar wizard?
I would love to try out Chaos and see what all I could do with it!
All those schools in Wysteria are the same as the schools in Ravenwood; they just have different nmaes - using your example: Chaos = Myth.
And those pigs look as if they had no control of their movement, it looks like they tried to do a levitation spell but got it wrong!

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
anecorbie on Mar 6, 2018 wrote:
All those schools in Wysteria are the same as the schools in Ravenwood; they just have different nmaes - using your example: Chaos = Myth.
And those pigs look as if they had no control of their movement, it looks like they tried to do a levitation spell but got it wrong!
yeah, levatation would be cool though! but thanks for the info. I am actually a myth wizard myself so I guess I am Chaos in a small way due to name differences.