Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
I have zero henchmen come up, when I go to get some, (in crowns). Are they somewhere else?

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
They are only available while you are in battle. It's not like the companions in P101 unfortunately.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
They will also disappear:

After Battle
If you flee
If you're defeated.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
Even in battle they don't come up. I only tried once. Will try again. Next tough battle. thanks.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Hi, When you step into battle circle there is one movement and then another to set your wizard in fighting stance. One can't get into the crown shop on the first slight movement. Wait for the second. Go to the crown shop BEFORE you cast any card quickly and all the way right to find henchmen. Very little time to do this so check out the crown shop before a fight so you know where to find a henchmen and what one you would like. I have found level 50 henchmen for 50 crowns each very helpful. The level 50 life is great at keeping your health up and all on your team so you can concentrate on damage. The level 50 fire is good as is the level 50 death( uses deer knight and scarecrow). It depends on the school that you are fighting. I tried the level 50 ice but wasn't thrilled. It kept using taunt which I think is a waste of pips as I don't see that that spell does anything. I haven't tried any other henchmen. If you cast a card the crown shop will close. The henchmen go away if you flee or are defeated. When you return to the battle you can pay to get them again.

Hope this helps you.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
You can only rent the henchmen during your turn, during battle.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Do you mean there are no Henchmen on the pages when you open the Crown Shop? That happened to me also. Unclick the "Useable" button. That should open up your possibilities. Then you can follow all that advice in the other answers.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 67 Fire