Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Needed for 10th birthday.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
This may seem like a broken record at this point but it needs to happen now that the game is 10 years old. One thing that needs to be added for the 10th birthday is a seventh character slot. This has been asked for for years and we have never even had a response.
There are several reasons as to why this needs to be added. The first is because, it is just logical that people can play on every school without having to delete a character that they might have spent hundreds of hours on, if not in the thousands. There are no complaints for more characters in Pirate101. The reason for this, you can play as every "class". Another reason, people have projects that they have set but cannot complete without deleting characters. One example, people gather gear collections. Pretty plain and simple. The final reason, people spend money on characters including membership/crowns and then if they want the last school, they have to essentially, delete that money that they spent. These reasons should be enough to argue for the seventh character slot.
At this point, this game has a dedicated player base that has stuck with the game for years. This account hasn't been around as long as I have played the game, but I have been playing since 2009. This game is old enough that this should be implemented. It's hard to have games survive with a dedicated player base for two years. To have a game remain actively played for a full decade is something to celebrate, and the player base would probably consider this one of the best things that the game could add for this birthday.

Your sorcerer,
Wolf Spellweaver

Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
MOSslayer101 on Feb 28, 2018 wrote:
This may seem like a broken record at this point but it needs to happen now that the game is 10 years old. One thing that needs to be added for the 10th birthday is a seventh character slot. This has been asked for for years and we have never even had a response.
There are several reasons as to why this needs to be added. The first is because, it is just logical that people can play on every school without having to delete a character that they might have spent hundreds of hours on, if not in the thousands. There are no complaints for more characters in Pirate101. The reason for this, you can play as every "class". Another reason, people have projects that they have set but cannot complete without deleting characters. One example, people gather gear collections. Pretty plain and simple. The final reason, people spend money on characters including membership/crowns and then if they want the last school, they have to essentially, delete that money that they spent. These reasons should be enough to argue for the seventh character slot.
At this point, this game has a dedicated player base that has stuck with the game for years. This account hasn't been around as long as I have played the game, but I have been playing since 2009. This game is old enough that this should be implemented. It's hard to have games survive with a dedicated player base for two years. To have a game remain actively played for a full decade is something to celebrate, and the player base would probably consider this one of the best things that the game could add for this birthday.

Your sorcerer,
Wolf Spellweaver
I completely agree with this.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
MOSslayer101 on Feb 28, 2018 wrote:

Your sorcerer,
Wolf Spellweaver
I too agree with this.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2018
This seems like something we can all agree on.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Of course there are way more players than post on the forums but if the forums are any indication of a sampling of the players, it's pretty unanimous we all would love:

More slots to create wizards on the same account

A way to change wizard appearance

I wonder if it's about even numbers for coding purposes -- and if so, they'd need to create 8 slots not 7. In which case they'd need to put in extra work creating a storyline, art, gear etc., for that new school.

Or of course they could always just open up slots in case people want all 7 schools and a double of one school. I guess. shrug

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Other than the 7th character slot. I was Doctor Who fan since I was kid.and I'd like to see more B.O.X.E.S added to the 5 we have. I'd like to go back in time and see more history of Headmaster Ambrose, Gamma, he rest of the Professors., Morganthe, Grandmother Raven and Old Cob and learn how they became who they are now. Plus since Bartleby now has the Eye of History. Why not also use that eye through him to take us back in time for some of those quests I've mentioned above and maybe we can can have a quest to save Azteca? Kingsisle, please read this post and add this idea to the game?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
It's getting a little annoying to see posts daily of people begging for "make a 7th character slot."

I'm sure by now that this message has echoed into the discussion meetings of the KI Team.

So, I'm sure just exercising a little patience throughout the course of this year will see if the idea was rejected or not.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Taylor SwiftStalke... on Mar 3, 2018 wrote:
It's getting a little annoying to see posts daily of people begging for "make a 7th character slot."

I'm sure by now that this message has echoed into the discussion meetings of the KI Team.

So, I'm sure just exercising a little patience throughout the course of this year will see if the idea was rejected or not.

Why would anyone be annoyed if KI isn't?

Remember each post is read by a KI employee before being posted.

If you are annoyed reading about what players want, why read the forums? Issues and wishes are most of the content of the game forum (or any game forum.)

The more people who speak up about something, the more likely change will occur.

People have been asking for this for more than a year, so I'm not sure why you feel they should suddenly be quiet and wait, as if it's imminent. Nothing has indicated it's imminent.