Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

IM BAACK!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hello there! i have returned from my adventures on the other side of the spiral, defeating evil clockworks and evil horses! but i just thought you'd be interested to know i am returning to the message boards!! i actually got my membership back like 2 nights ago, but i just logged onto the message boards a minute ago.

if you see me in game, say hi!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
sun girl1122 on Feb 27, 2018 wrote:
hello there! i have returned from my adventures on the other side of the spiral, defeating evil clockworks and evil horses! but i just thought you'd be interested to know i am returning to the message boards!! i actually got my membership back like 2 nights ago, but i just logged onto the message boards a minute ago.

Welcome back

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Hi!

If someone leaves before you rejoin can you truly welcome them back? Since you left before I did come back, I cannot welcome you.

So, Hi new person whom I have never met before. Welcome to the Spiral.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Survivor
May 27, 2009
sun girl1122 on Feb 27, 2018 wrote:

One problem: I don't know your wizards name. Soooo yea i'm just gonna say hi to every random person now i meet until i find you. Lets see one more thing.... oh yea, Welcome back!

Joshua SkullGrove ( exalted Warlord) and other noobs.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017