Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't let me beat the boss!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I've tried several times now to complete the quest: "Snow and Lights" in Azteca but for some reason whenever I defeat the boss and his minions and the battle is over, the quest is still ongoing and it never said I beat him.

(Sorry, Pictures are not allowed per the Rules. ~Dworgyn)

As you can see by the picture, I'm obviously done with the quest, and I even went onto the other side of the arena to show that that's not the way I came from. Don't know why this is happening - is it possible I can get this quest completed without me having to fight this guy over and over again?

~Logan LegendShade, Lvl 89

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HydraYTPlayz on Feb 25, 2018 wrote:
I've tried several times now to complete the quest: "Snow and Lights" in Azteca but for some reason whenever I defeat the boss and his minions and the battle is over, the quest is still ongoing and it never said I beat him.

(Sorry, Pictures are not allowed per the Rules. ~Dworgyn)

As you can see by the picture, I'm obviously done with the quest, and I even went onto the other side of the arena to show that that's not the way I came from. Don't know why this is happening - is it possible I can get this quest completed without me having to fight this guy over and over again?

~Logan LegendShade, Lvl 89
After you defeat him, in the 'dialogue box' he tells you to " ... go outside the Temple, and we will talk."

Did you go outside and talk to him again? The quest should 'complete' and continue the storyline from there.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
AluraMist2 on Feb 26, 2018 wrote:
After you defeat him, in the 'dialogue box' he tells you to " ... go outside the Temple, and we will talk."

Did you go outside and talk to him again? The quest should 'complete' and continue the storyline from there.
AluraMist2, no, it never tells me to go outside - it never says complete, and nothing ever changes. I've tried to beat him twice now and he isn't giving any dialogue box or anything!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HydraYTPlayz on Feb 28, 2018 wrote:
AluraMist2, no, it never tells me to go outside - it never says complete, and nothing ever changes. I've tried to beat him twice now and he isn't giving any dialogue box or anything!
It might help if you send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to check this quest for you.

Be sure to give them your User Name in the game, and the name of your Wizard who is having this problem.

They can check the quest for you. Hope that helps.