Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-23-18

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Phread. pronounced FRED. Rhymes with Bread

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 29, 2014
I would love to be able to call it "__'s apprentice", for instance, my wizard name is Elizabeth, and I would love to have an option to call my pet "Elizabeth's Apprentice" cause it's my pet after all.

Or I would add some adjectives to the pet names like charming Bo, or dashing Jack, or marvelous Lola, magnificent Li, cheeky Ben, silly Billy and such. I feel it adds a lot of options and character to the pets.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Tara DreamLeaf on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Shmoopy - it's the name of one of our cats. Our other 2 cats are in the pet names :) But a Shmoopy would be awesome!
It's funny because my very first thought before any responses had posted was "Shmoopsey" very close to what the first response turned out to be :D
I did ultimately change my mind to another name set, but this is funny to me.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
A first name of Magnificent, or Incredible, even The Great, would be good. Failing that, how about Crusty? or Bozo? The names currently available are so generic. Buddy would even be better. Imperial, or Maestro, come to mind for titles, but Galahad, Arthur, and Fang, are good, as last names. Imperial Fang, of the North, sounds like a pet I'd buy, even if it be a butterfly. Genghis, or some other conqueror, or just Conqueror, also allow sobriquets such as "of the (north, south, east, west)". If the pet got larger, or changed in appearance, then names such as Baby, might not apply, but since the pets are born full grown, the names should reflect what they'll be at Epic status. The incredible Hulk, might not be available, but The incredible Thing, would work, in a pinch.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
For me it would be any name that makes your pets seem powerful and tough

Daniel
Champion Necromancer lvl 125
Only Mostly Done

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
I’d like the name Snapple, it’s the name of my cat

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Administrator
Great ideas, Wizards, and especially love the Dr. Who references. ::grin::. We'll keep these in mind should we expand upon the available names for our lovable friends in the future.

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea