Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-23-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards! Once again, it's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic!

Today, let's chat about our adorable faithful friends, our pets! If you could give your pet a name that doesn't exist in the Spiral right now, what would it be? Ambassador Nacho? Tiny Cuddles? If you had to expand that list by just ONE new name, what would you choose?

Looking forward to your replies. Happy Friday, and an even happier weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Shmoopy - it's the name of one of our cats. Our other 2 cats are in the pet names :) But a Shmoopy would be awesome!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I like names that can be used to describe the type of talents or the school of the pet.
"Thunder" is a name I would like to use for one of my pets.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I wouldn't use it as a complete name BUT please add to the title side -- Little
and to the name side -- Athena

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I want to be able to color my dress, hair and shoes that looks like falmea’s. I think it would be cool to change the colors of the clothes etc from the packs we buy. Can’t think of any pets names off hand though.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2013
Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
All whovians will get this one: the oncoming storm

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
If we are doing Titles as well as names, how about Title - Emperor/Empress. And Name - Elliott for male, Camile for female.

Though, I would want those names added even as wizards names :P

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I included ONE name for each school and gender.

• Terrance
  • Themis

• Aurora
  • Boris

• Morana
  • Walter

• Apollo
  • Ashe

• Hercules
  • Aphrodite

• Iris
  • Azlan

• Pascal
  • Athena

You could also add the following titles:
  • Lil'
  • Little
  • Master
  • Doctor
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Aunt/Auntie
  • Uncle
  • President
  • Duchess
  • Baron
  • Baron von
  • Tsar

• Shocking
  • Lively
  • Fiery
  • Icy
  • Frosty
  • Cheery
  • Toasty
  • Charged
  • Hallowed
  • Endearing
  • Even Keeled
  • Historic
  • Cute
  • Cuddley
  • Big

etc...

Survivor
Feb 04, 2018
Survivor
May 29, 2017
Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
Survivor
Dec 18, 2013
Professor Falmea on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Hello Wizards! Once again, it's Friday, and that means it's time for a new topic!

Today, let's chat about our adorable faithful friends, our pets! If you could give your pet a name that doesn't exist in the Spiral right now, what would it be? Ambassador Nacho? Tiny Cuddles? If you had to expand that list by just ONE new name, what would you choose?

Looking forward to your replies. Happy Friday, and an even happier weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Why not Red? i mean theirs blue but no red?
I can Have Lil red as my fire dragon aha.

i'm not cool -me

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
One pet name to add: Puddles

My sister had a cocker spaniel named Puddles because she left one whenever she got excited. It would make a great name for a Rain Core pet.

One pet title to add: Captain

One girl wizard name to add: Regina

One of the first NPCs we meet in the game is Regina Flametalon in Golem Court, so it's kind of sad that we can't pick that name for our girl wizards.

I don't know the boy's list of names well enough to think of one that's missing.

Thanks for asking,

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Syl, which is short for Sylphrena. I'd love to name my Fairyfly that.

Also, Dynamite and Flower would make cute names

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Believe it or not, I have been waiting for this topic!! I would LOVE to see some new names for pets!

First, you have come out with those adorable Snowhoppers and Mallow Bunnies, but we cannot give them both names! How about the ability to add an "and" or "&" to the name?

I would also like to see the option of having NONE on the 2nd name, not just the first. Maybe I want to name my pet Queen or King or Princess without any other moniker.

Finally, I would love to see some really cute pet names for a pet like the Yeti pets. You have created such a wonderful, expressive pet. They are so happy! I have been dying to call one of them Chuckles! I don't know why. He just looks like a Chuckles. Pet names, like Chuckles, Freckles, Wolfie, Kitty, etc. That would be a wonderful addition! Did you know that pets respond more readily to a name that ends in a long e sound? S'truth!

I know this is a small thing, not really meaning anything in the grand scheme, but it adds to the charm that is Wizard101.

Regards,
Suzanne

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
anyone here watch doctor who? if you do, this pet name for storm is gonna be REALLY funny. The Oncoming Storm

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Can't resist.

If I had 2 choices:

Frosty.

There are just so many ice pets.

Flame, for fire pets, maybe.....

Survivor
Feb 04, 2018
Belgrim MoonSword on Feb 24, 2018 wrote:
I like the name Muffin.
Wait, Muffin is already in the game, never mind

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
I'm thinking back to the 118 pet quest for life and what Briar named his kookaburra: Kiki.

Why can't I name my own kookaburra Kiki?