Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Setting for immunity in tourneys

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
Please get rid of the ability to change gear in between tournaments. It's annoying when people watch the matches or fight you once and figure out the rankings and know they are gonna fight you again and change their gear for immunity against you. There's literally some teams who have trained pets and entire gear sets for the entire team to be immune to every school they are going against and do so for each match. People don't have the ability to set for pvp so it's not fair to be able to do so in tournaments and takes the fun away when you go in with your best all around gear and deck and they've set their whole team specifically to beat you and you have no idea until the match starts. Also I think it would be more fair to switch turn orders when you go against the same team again (even if you won the first time) to see a different strategy. I went up against a team immune to me twice and both times they went first which obviously set their win almost immediately. Maybe I have bad luck but 85% of the tourneys I have done I never went first all 4 matches at all.