Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advertising

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2012
Does anyone know if KingsIsle still advertises wizard101 on tv? If not I think that it would be a great way to improve the game considering it would draw in new players and old players alike. It’d be amazing to enter the game and see the amount of players that I used to see in game back in 2011 and 2012! So just wondering, do they still advertise on tv

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
I'm not sure if they advertise on T.V. anymore, mostly because I don't watch it anymore. In my opinion, they should probably advertise more on the internet, like on Youtube. This way their older and younger audience would be more likely to see it and pick it up.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I think KI stopped advertising on TV. But I would love to see them advertise on TV again.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2017
I don't know if they're still advertising on tv, but I still see a few ads once in a while on websites, not much as back then though.Probably allocating their budget towards content in the game rather than marketing.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I believed they ceased in doing this a couple years ago.

But, that's how I originally got introduced to the game!

So, it works in terms of bringing in prospective customers.