Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
I used to be a really active player, but now, life is getting stressful and I can't find time. So, I'm looking for some reasons I should continue to play the game. Hope to see some replies.
Hunter NightThief 54

Survivor
Jan 03, 2018
Life is more important. Don't look for reasons to keep playing a game, look for reasons not to play them :p

Video games are like dessert, only play them when you are done with all the healthy stuff.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Time is a precious commodity. I find you make time for what you REALLY want to do.

If you're not doing that then something is out of whack and it's no wonder your stressed.

For me Wizards is a chance to leave the negativity of Social Media, the stupidity of meat space, and the cares of life. I will check my garden, train my pet, run a quick Gravulum quest and feel like I've accomplished something.

With that ACCOMPLISHMENT under my belt, I can look around at the tasks on the day and wonder what else I can do.

Wizards is my Oasis.

Steven Ghoststalker

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
DestroyYou321 on Feb 21, 2018 wrote:
I used to be a really active player, but now, life is getting stressful and I can't find time. So, I'm looking for some reasons I should continue to play the game. Hope to see some replies.
Hunter NightThief 54
I find it fun to be with my friends on Wizard101.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017