Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

colossal

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2017
In order to get the colossal spell quest from the guy in baobab, do I just need to get to level 66? Or are there storyline quests in safari that I need to complete?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In addition to attaining the level of at least 66, in order to learn the spell Colossal you must:

Complete quest "Bundle In The Jungle" given by Inyanga Whitestrips

Complete quest "Midnight Sun" first given to you by Koko Smokesign

These are both side quests so ensure to accept and not decline them.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2018
To get the STAR spells you must be level 66 and have completed the final quest in celestia then get the quest from inyanga whitestripes in baobab crossroads, you must be level 64 to train them. For the SUN magic you will get the quest from koko smokesign in drum jungle when you're far in enough into the main story line. The quests's name is midnight sun and requires black tusk cultists.

(Copied over from Cole Nighteyes here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?243677-Where-do-you-get-the-quest-for-Colossal)

Explorer
May 23, 2017
InkPaperBlotts on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
To get the STAR spells you must be level 66 and have completed the final quest in celestia then get the quest from inyanga whitestripes in baobab crossroads, you must be level 64 to train them. For the SUN magic you will get the quest from koko smokesign in drum jungle when you're far in enough into the main story line. The quests's name is midnight sun and requires black tusk cultists.

(Copied over from Cole Nighteyes here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?243677-Where-do-you-get-the-quest-for-Colossal)
I see, so I have to be in drum jungle already doing the main quest n order to get that side quest from inyaga?