Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best way to use training points?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2015
Hi, I'm a wizard, and I was wondering how I should use my training points if I were at the max level.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
Hey Nicholas6621! I am a storm wizard myself (not maxed level) and I would love to share my strategy with you. Most people go with a secondary school but I'm not a fan of that. I first would train all the way up to tower shield and feint. Those are good spells to use wherever in the game. The next thing I'd train is astral spells. I am only training sun right now. Those spells include strong, keen eyes and etc. For a storm, damage is the way to go so I'd only getting the one with damage. The rest is up to you or if you take someone else's advise.

Good Luck

Brandon Level 71
Brandon GhostBlood Level 36

Survivor
May 08, 2012
I would like too say that I was a wizard, and would definitely recommend a second spell school. For me it was but since you're a wizard I would recommend ,, or to counter act balance, and make a more flexed character.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As a max Diviner, you may want to consider learning/getting the essentials:

to Tower Shield - Helps with your defenses

to Feint - Helps capitalize on your massive offenses.

- Amplify, Fortify, Galvanic Field and the optional Berserk.

- All the damage enchanting spells only. - Tough, Strong, Monstrous. The keen eyes, accurate is not necessary and completely optional. With storm's already high pierce, these cards are not necessary.

- Again, completely optional. As a , you'll get access to your own spell (Healing Current) arguably countering Life's Satyr. With your high critical, the spell should prove very beneficial.

- Be sure to pick up the elemental blades from the Balance Tree in Krok, the traps are not necessary.