Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shared banks and pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would love it if we could share pet snacks through our shared banks to our other wizards. I have three wizards and share a lot of other things through the shared bank. I was just wondering if we could share pet snacks also. One of my wizards doesn't have a pet to train anymore and she keeps getting pet snacks for helping out other players all the time . We can share reagents, housing items, jewels, and gear. Why not pet snacks? what do you other wizards think?

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
alia550 on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
I would love it if we could share pet snacks through our shared banks to our other wizards. I have three wizards and share a lot of other things through the shared bank. I was just wondering if we could share pet snacks also. One of my wizards doesn't have a pet to train anymore and she keeps getting pet snacks for helping out other players all the time . We can share reagents, housing items, jewels, and gear. Why not pet snacks? what do you other wizards think?
Great idea! If you need something to do with the pet snacks you have currently, you can always sell them for gold. I also would love if we could put fish in our banks and shared banks! I know you can put fish in a fish tank and transfer the tank around but that gets a little tiring constantly flipping between accounts to empty and fill the tanks.

Delver
May 29, 2009
You most certainly can share pet snacks through the Shared Bank :)

Just scroll right (past the furniture section) until you get to the Reagents section and you'll see a Pet Snack tab. Click on it to distribute snacks to the Shared Bank so you other wizards can use them.

~SM~

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
You can share most pet snacks among your wizards. Are you suggesting pets snacks that says no trade to be shared as well? If so, that would be a good idea.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You an put pet snacks in your shared bank right now, its right next to the reagents tab

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Pet snacks are already bank shareable. I do it all the time. When in the share bank, keep going to the right and it's on the same page as the reagents. You can share up to 999 of each snack

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
This would make pet training a lot easier, that's for sure!