Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello Starter Monstrologists!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hello,

To anyone who is on the fence of starting monstrology, I strongly recommend it. Especially during double animus days. In monstrology, there is a lot of fun stuff to do, and that benefits your wizard! In monstrology, you can create minion tcs that will aid you in battle when you need help, and you can create house guests that you can visit in your house! My favorite part of monstrology is the monstrodome. In the monstrodome, you can put the monster tcs that you created from getting enemy animus, and use them to fight certain mobs and learn the tactics of fighting them! Overall, monstrology is one of my favorite activities in Wizard101. Great job KingsIsle!!!

Thanks!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6

Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 124 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1

Blaze NightFlame-LvL 124 Patrick Star-LvL 1

Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 37

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Patrick80161 on Feb 3, 2018 wrote:
Hello,

To anyone who is on the fence of starting monstrology, I strongly recommend it. Especially during double animus days. In monstrology, there is a lot of fun stuff to do, and that benefits your wizard! In monstrology, you can create minion tcs that will aid you in battle when you need help, and you can create house guests that you can visit in your house! My favorite part of monstrology is the monstrodome. In the monstrodome, you can put the monster tcs that you created from getting enemy animus, and use them to fight certain mobs and learn the tactics of fighting them! Overall, monstrology is one of my favorite activities in Wizard101. Great job KingsIsle!!!

Thanks!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6

Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 124 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1

Blaze NightFlame-LvL 124 Patrick Star-LvL 1

Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 37
I have to agree. This is one of the better side systems in Wizard101. It isn't as tedious as fishing and compliments well with badge farming (defeating a certain number of monsters). The rewards are endless in terms of improving the housing experience.

KI did a great job on this system.