Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Void elemental beating for myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Are there ANY ways for anyone to beat the void elemental as a myth?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
I totally forgot that the Void Elemental exists!

Um, by the looks of its spell selection and lack of cheats, I'd say put up all your different Blades, Feint, put up different Traps if you need to, then hit with Celestial Calendar or Witch's Housecall. Carry Shatter to get rid of Dream Shields and Abominable Weaver shields (or multiples to get rid of Towers if your Pierce is low). If you can, get a hold of Cleanse Charm Treasure Cards in case of Plague or Winged Sorrow.

If you find yourself losing before getting yourself set up fully, then consider playing Vassanji as early in the duel as you can. You'll have to hesitate on placing Traps if you do this, but I find an early Vassanji as a pretty nice way of keeping yourself alive since he usually charges out of the gates with a Humongofrog, generating enough threat to make enemies change their targets. Don't worry if he gets vanquished; in fact, for the sake of your Traps you're going to want him to not be around anyway by the time you get to placing those. You could probably spare him a shield if it looks like the Void Elemental is about to hit him with a Shadow-enhanced spell, since it's no fun to summon him just to run straight into Khrulhu.