Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a healing pet and some answers.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
Hi! I've been looking into the benefits of having a pet with may cast healing spells. As of right now, I have a frankenbunny that has the healing current spell. I also have been recently training a yuletide spirit which has the may cast unicorn. Here is a question I have: If I hatched an egg with the yuletide spirit and frankenbunny, would I get a pet with the healing current AND may cast unicorn?

If anyone has a pet with may cast sprite and or may cast fairy or some other goodies that could really help in the long run, reply below

Kind Regards,
Michael FireHunter

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

If you hatch those two pets together then there may be A CHANCE for the offspring the get the two talents that you wanted. There is no guarantee though.

Good luck!
Jack Legend

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Jack The Legend on Jan 31, 2018 wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

If you hatch those two pets together then there may be A CHANCE for the offspring the get the two talents that you wanted. There is no guarantee though.

Good luck!
Jack Legend
The closest you can get to a guerentee is careful tracking of your hatches and knowing what you are hatching with.
If those two pets are first generation (not from hatches) you can find out their Petnome (set of potential talents) over at the Wizard101 wiki or Petnome Project site.

Then you get yourself a first generation Sea Dragon or a partner who tracks their talents and has already done that step (hetching up a more desired pet using something like a Sea Dragon to clear off all the "plus piggies", mana and health gift and cards.)

Im still in the process - most of my pets still have some undesireable traits but may not have manifested them.

On the bright side-someone over on the wiki did an experiment and found that on average it takes 10 hatches to get the talents you want to manifest --if you KNOW they are on your Petnome Card.