Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Part 2?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
When is part two coming out for the new world? I thought I was told it would come out last year sometime.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

There is no confirmed date yet, however I've been hearing that part 2 will come out soon!

Jack Legend

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Possibly Summer.

Or maybe even sooner.

Be patient as KI tires to prepare not only for the new world, but for it's 10 Year Anniversary.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
All we can do is be patient for Part 2. Pretty sure there was quite a gap between Khrysalis part 1 and 2 so we'll likely be waiting for a while.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Khrysalis came out in two parts, the first in the autumn and part two came out the following April. Going by that, I'd guess part two of Empyrea might be released within the next couple of months.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
It's coming. I know we're all excited but try to be patient. If KI rushes to creating worlds, the world is not going to be a good one to quest through it.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I guess we will find out reall soon. If Ki starts releasing teasers this month or next month we'll have a Spring release, if not we will most likely see it late Summer or early Fall.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012