Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for the 10th birthday/request

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2014
Hello!
I have a suggestion if you could consider, for your 10th birthday!
My suggestion is to have a certain time (like a few days) around your birthday where the drop rate on many selected drops increases to its starting drop rate, or at least quite high!
I would really LOVE to see this happen for the fishing chests in zafaria (I haven't managed to get my fog staff yet I: ), to loremaster dropped spells, to darkmoor maybe and other such dungeons with good gear. Maybe people could suggest more drops to increase the drop rate, I can't think of anything else right now... maybe increase drop rate of certain plant drops?
If not could you please release some codes for fog staves? I have been trying to fish for it for a while but the drop rate is so low now I: I can't seem to get it. Would appreciate if for a few days, with a heads up, the drop rate will go back to be its original percentage so I can try to fish for it as much as I can.
Thank you I hope you consider this!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
efratc5880 on Jan 30, 2018 wrote:
Hello!
I have a suggestion if you could consider, for your 10th birthday!
My suggestion is to have a certain time (like a few days) around your birthday where the drop rate on many selected drops increases to its starting drop rate, or at least quite high!
I would really LOVE to see this happen for the fishing chests in zafaria (I haven't managed to get my fog staff yet I: ), to loremaster dropped spells, to darkmoor maybe and other such dungeons with good gear. Maybe people could suggest more drops to increase the drop rate, I can't think of anything else right now... maybe increase drop rate of certain plant drops?
If not could you please release some codes for fog staves? I have been trying to fish for it for a while but the drop rate is so low now I: I can't seem to get it. Would appreciate if for a few days, with a heads up, the drop rate will go back to be its original percentage so I can try to fish for it as much as I can.
Thank you I hope you consider this!
Love this one. Quoting you and adding to my thread where I'm trying to collect the ideas in one spot.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
May 29, 2014
Area51Alien on Jan 30, 2018 wrote:
Love this one. Quoting you and adding to my thread where I'm trying to collect the ideas in one spot.

Steven Ghoststalker
Ty! :D I REALLY hope they consider this o: maybe we can make some noise and they will listen! :D