Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-26-18

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! And such that it is, let's chat about something new...

This last week of January, we'd like to talk about resolutions. We chatted about this topic a bit during yesterday's KI Live, and we'd like to ask the same of all of you. What is your Spiral New Years Resolution? Is it to finally get to max level and beat Medulla? Get a specific pet talent? Obtain the highest rank in PVP? We want to know!

I’m looking forward to hearing what everyone is up to while we plan out the rest of the year.

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I'd like to beat the Beastman Fight Club...though I doubt I will unless I somehow get stronger or it gets nerfed. One can dream, though.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
My spiral goal is to get all of the cabalist gear on all of my wizards

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I resolved 41 years ago to never make another resolution.

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
I want to hopefully get more crowns so I can progress even farther in the game

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My goal for this year is to level my Life wizard high enough to get the Kookaburra pet. She's level 81 and in mid-Avalon right now, so there's still a LONG way to go!

Alia Misthaven
Sophia Soulmender

Survivor
Jul 04, 2013
One idea is to implement the ability to change sky textures in any housing unit, this would be a simple addon you may purchase in housing stores and or bazaar. The same texture gets boring and is sure all players would love to switch it up to a night sky or something a little more magical.

My second idea is just more housing items, things you would find around the spiral, like the spiral for instance. Unique housing items that can be obtained by a challenging quest, as a trophy.

My Third, more options when creating a wizard. Unfortunately the styling options in wizard101 arent very broad and limit players to a single robe, specific faces and hairdos, it would be nice to have more of a broad spectrum of faces and hairs to chose from, as the game is developing i think smaller things should develop as well.More Craftable Spells and mounts, such a swarm mounts. and unique spells implementing maybe NPC's, like master Ambrose. a spell in which you summon him to attack, a high-level spell preferably or neutral to anyone. More magical things in general

Spells involving the schools teacher, powerful and unique, whether its a shadow or regular. they summon their teacher to attack and it shows how powerful each one of them can really be and what makes them a ravenwood school teacher!

Give us some backstory about the professors and where they came from. how they came to be! like Moolinda was mabye a empress or princess of mooshu or something

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
To push myself to actually level up my lower level wizards. It's all too easy to just stay on my main wizard forever and ignore the other ones.

Of course, on my main wizard, I'm trying to get a pet with 250s in all stats, too, so, so much for spending time with the lower level wizards.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
As a quite slow quester my resolution is to finally get through Khrysalis! I have been there for quite a while, to say the least ...

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
To finally complete a one shot gauntlet preferably Rattlebones Exalted

Daniel
Champion Necromancer lvl 125
Revered Crafter

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Well I guess I've got three.

1. To somehow get all my houses and bank/ vaults/ attics organized and decorate my favorite houses again. Had to pick up everything when I eliminated "stacking" from my account, now it's been a complete wreck for a really long time and just gets worse as I just throw stuff somewhere and go play.

2. To get Energizer, Unicorn, Fairy, mc Balance Blade, and mc Cleanse on one pet. Fyi - I'd gladly start my efforts over if you give us a pet which has the natural ability (i.e. Not a random chance to manifest a talent) to have its attributes effected by the wizards stats. So my critical works with pet heals and may cast attacks like Cloud of Bugs.

If that's in the works--please make the pet something sweet like the turtle pet or a butterfly pet. Or attach the attribute to the next set of school pets and their hybrids--and make some of the hybrids cute (in the way the bunnies are rather than the way the sneezing kraken is.)

OR at Ultra all pets could magically gain a second pet jewel slot and we could keep whatever jewel we've been using AND add another or put in two ultra level jewels. AND at that update a new stand alone jewel could appear in the crown shop -- ultra pet jewel that adds the wizard's critical to pet actions. You could still add it to packs as super rare drops -- but I'd rather pay the price of 10 packs and know I got what I wanted, so please also let us buy it separately.

3. Defeat Medulla >.<

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
Short term: Farm Guardian gear from the Avalon bosses.

Long term: Getting my other wizards up in terms of levels.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
My goal is to get the PERFECT PET!

For the regular talents and derby talents! I really hope I somehow manage to do it!

Jack Legend

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I'd like to make a moose derby pet sometime during 2018. I'd have to successfully transfer my good derby talents from one pet to another, but I think I might be up for the challenge!

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I would like to make all my wizards Warlords. So far I have four, Fire, Myth, Ice and Balance. (the easy ones).
Next is Life, Death and Storm. Wish me luck!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
in this upcoming year i would like to contribute to the creation of a new mount. I believe it would be really cool to have a "Headless horseman's Steed" mount. which would be the horse that the headless horseman rides on in the death spell animation. that would be amazing.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Get the Deer Knight spell on my poor necro.

Of course that was my goal last year too, but I'm still at it. Sigh.

Administrator
Everyone,I loved reading your Spiral Resolutions... Helenie, my houses fall into the same trap as well (and possibly my house outside the spiral too ::grin::), so I feel ya!

New topic will be appearing in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea