Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus Team Up Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Hi,

I am kind of new to the message boards and the game so please bear with me. I am a level 41 fire wizard and I am trying to improve my gear by farming Zeus on Mount Olympus. The problem is that most times when there isn't anyone already waiting to farm him, I end up having to hit team up and 2 or 3 members of the team leave me once inside to farm Gladiator Dimachaerus. It is sooooo frustrating, especially when I need to leave the dungeon and have an 8 minute cool down until I can join team up again. It happened to me quite a few times this evening and took me at least a good half an hour to successfully be able to do one run. The biggest part of the problem is other players are joining team up from the team kiosk in Old Town and not knowing if the person in team up is farming Zeus or doing Gladiator. The team up kiosk is supposed to be helpful but in this dungeon, it's not when half your team has a different farming plan than someone else and doesn't always (most times not at all) communicate before they go running off.

As a suggestion, is there any way at all to provide a separate team up realm or team up sigil for those interested in farming Gladiator from those that are wanting to complete the dungeon by doing the Zeus quest? Perhaps allow the player to enter alone or with a friend and unlock a puzzle or use a lever to reveal the hidden dungeon sigil which would then let them join a separate team up and not make it necessary for them to join the Mount Olympus team up at all. I'm not really sure how this would all work out or how it could come about but I really think something like this would help out immensely.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
ask people in commons for help, or if you want, I can help you