Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Dungeon Idea in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
You know how as soon as you enter the pyramid, there's broken stairs that lead up and down? I was thinking, what if there's a quest to repair the stairs? As soon as you repair the stairs, you go down to the foot of the statue. At the foot of the statue is a dungeon. You must go through the statue, from bottom to top, and at the top is a big boss. This would be a quest given to you after doing the main story of krokotopia.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Delver
Mar 09, 2018
KrakenLordKraken on Jan 22, 2018 wrote:
You know how as soon as you enter the pyramid, there's broken stairs that lead up and down? I was thinking, what if there's a quest to repair the stairs? As soon as you repair the stairs, you go down to the foot of the statue. At the foot of the statue is a dungeon. You must go through the statue, from bottom to top, and at the top is a big boss. This would be a quest given to you after doing the main story of krokotopia.
Would require some more thought, but I'm sure someone will come up with a good plot line for something like this. I know the quest for Dryad goes as far as the broken part of the stairs go, so maybe a dryad could be the boss? I'm not sure. There's also that little door above the Chamber of Fire, so maybe there could be a bigger dungeon there?