Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taunt/Sooth System

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Would it be possible to create a meter showing a monsters aggro towards you, this could be enabled/disabled via setting menu also. this meter would help when making sure you have a monsters attention. could be in a percentage system 0% meaning not interested in you and 100% focused on you. would be nice for those wonderful Ice users who use taunt to keep attack from hitting allies, A.O.E. spells being the exception. NO need to have this in PvP. Also can you make it possible for taunt and sooth spells to be critical-ed also could help in pip conservation. I use taunt on several occasions on my Ice and have saved several lives by using it. (Maybe even put an aggro percentage on spell cards to help players balance the fight? just a thought).

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Mae SpellWeaver on Jan 17, 2018 wrote:
Would it be possible to create a meter showing a monsters aggro towards you, this could be enabled/disabled via setting menu also. this meter would help when making sure you have a monsters attention. could be in a percentage system 0% meaning not interested in you and 100% focused on you. would be nice for those wonderful Ice users who use taunt to keep attack from hitting allies, A.O.E. spells being the exception. NO need to have this in PvP. Also can you make it possible for taunt and sooth spells to be critical-ed also could help in pip conservation. I use taunt on several occasions on my Ice and have saved several lives by using it. (Maybe even put an aggro percentage on spell cards to help players balance the fight? just a thought).
This is a great idea for those of us who run Ice Wizards.....that you know, still tank for the team.