Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how rare is zues armor?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
hey guys! I was wondering, how rare is zues armor from the Aquila dungeon? (the first dungeon.)
im planning to get the full set but i only have the boots so far.

thanks.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It doesn't drop every single run, more like every 3-5 runs.

For most of my younger and more recent wizards, I did Hollow Mountain for the level 25 gear. It's shorter, so the runs are much faster. Once I had that gear, then I ran Olympus for Zeus a few times. But if I didn't get a piece after a few runs, then it didn't matter because the level 25 gear from Hollow Mountain is actually pretty good.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
and for some reason, all i want is the cool hat u get (idc which one it is) and i keep getting Zeus's thunderstomp shoes or whatever they were called. i got like, 2-3 of them today. i think like 2 in a row.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Hollow Mountain/Pagoda of Harmony are two mini-dungeons you access from Krokotopia. Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis will give you a quest (something about a missing guy and getting Krokotopian wheat).

Doing that small side quest will get you to a snowy place called Kembaalung, and there's two dungeons there. They are extremely challenging to solo, but manageable with a friend or two. They drop level 25 gear in three tiers, plus wooden skeleton keys that give access to side bosses and a chest. The rings, athames and amulets that drop there are also pretty great and will last you for quite a few levels.

As for Zeus drop rates, the hood and robe will eventually come your way if you keep at it. But yeah, it's frustrating to run the whole thing and keep getting the one thing you don't want or need.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
i want to go to that other dungeon you talked about, but i dont think the dog dude has that quest for me. and i already finished krokotopia and im level 35 now. help!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
nvm about that part, its ok now. thanks for the help!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
Part of the problem with Zeus is his loot table. He drops the Senator's tunic, which, as the end boss of the dungeon, he probably should not. I've gotten the Senator's tunic multiple times off of him, but never the namesake one.