Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How is this fair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
I queue for a team up Loremaster because i've been trying to get Pigsie. Once we get the full team we get in, but my loading screen takes about a couple seconds longer than the others, because by the time they're in battle I barely got there. I join the battle late, which is okay but they killed all the enemies first round so I left after the battle ended to join another hoping this wouldn't happen again when it says I can't team up for another 10 minutes. This was about 10 minutes ago. It's 12 AM now. 10 minutes is like an hour for someone who's tired. Isn't there any way this can be addressed?

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Jordan Willow on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
I queue for a team up Loremaster because i've been trying to get Pigsie. Once we get the full team we get in, but my loading screen takes about a couple seconds longer than the others, because by the time they're in battle I barely got there. I join the battle late, which is okay but they killed all the enemies first round so I left after the battle ended to join another hoping this wouldn't happen again when it says I can't team up for another 10 minutes. This was about 10 minutes ago. It's 12 AM now. 10 minutes is like an hour for someone who's tired. Isn't there any way this can be addressed?
I have had the same thing happen to me, and yes it is annoying. Some players are courteous and will wait until everyone has entered the battle before they hit. Others are impatient and want to get through the battle as fast as possible or they may not even notice that you haven't fully entered the battle. As for the 10 minute wait, it normally only happens when you leave a team-up before all the battles were completed so I don't know why it happened in your case.

If you are still stuck finding people to enter a team-up with successfully, asking wizards from your friend's list or random people for help wouldn't be a bad idea. You could even let them know that your computer lags a little bit so they know to wait. Hope this helps!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010