Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much resources for a better ending?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
This is mostly to the KI team.

So I remember reading once that we're stuck with the current ending for Azteca because KI cannot (or does not want to) spend resources developing a different one. I think a lot of players would appreciate being able to bring a happier ending to Azteca (or at least get rid of the annoying comet fragments everywhere). I was even going to show a friend of mine the various spiral worlds - but not Azteca because now that I've finished it, it's no longer a good world to visit.

Is there an amount of money we players could raise to give KI to get a better ending for that world or would even millions of dollars not change it?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Indagare on Jan 14, 2018 wrote:
This is mostly to the KI team.

So I remember reading once that we're stuck with the current ending for Azteca because KI cannot (or does not want to) spend resources developing a different one. I think a lot of players would appreciate being able to bring a happier ending to Azteca (or at least get rid of the annoying comet fragments everywhere). I was even going to show a friend of mine the various spiral worlds - but not Azteca because now that I've finished it, it's no longer a good world to visit.

Is there an amount of money we players could raise to give KI to get a better ending for that world or would even millions of dollars not change it?
Could we set up a kickstarter campaign?

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Area51Alien on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Could we set up a kickstarter campaign?

Steven Ghoststalker
That's pretty much what I'm asking here. I think there's more than enough people who want to have something different for Azteca; the only thing I don't know is whether KI will do it - no matter how much interest there is or how much money could be raised for it.

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I think Azteca was better with sunshine, it looked nicer, but with the new meteor fragnances and the new music, the world is just depressing. I think KI wanted to stick to that idea to show that Azteca is literally a dying world. It also proves Morganthes theory right, ''and the skies will fall''. We all get the idea KI, can we please have the sunshine back and the better music, cause now when I come back to Azteca, it's really depressing.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The meteors dropping back on forth on your screen are terrible annoying, especially when you've completed the world and only there for Daily Quest, Crafting, etc.

As such, I would like this aspect edited once you've completed the world.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Trigon101060 on Jan 16, 2018 wrote:
I think Azteca was better with sunshine, it looked nicer, but with the new meteor fragnances and the new music, the world is just depressing. I think KI wanted to stick to that idea to show that Azteca is literally a dying world. It also proves Morganthes theory right, ''and the skies will fall''. We all get the idea KI, can we please have the sunshine back and the better music, cause now when I come back to Azteca, it's really depressing.
Even the weird skies and ominous music are not as bad as the falling comet pieces everywhere. I really wonder if some people even can visit there again if they have trouble with certain types of visuals (get seizures or similar). Also there's no way to show it to anyone that doesn't play afterwards, unlike all the other worlds, because it's just not the same.