Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new spell star

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2016
so i been in my wiz trying to lvl him up to max but i am in azteca, when i am lvl 84 i get the quest to learn the new star spell and i am lvl 87 i did not get anything can you please help me

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Try switching realms, logging out of the game and logging back in again, or delete the game and reinstall it again. if those options dont work, try contacting a moderator or message the problem to customer support.

Blaze StormWielder, Level 28

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To learn any school spells, in addition to being a minimum level of 84 (checked for you), you then have to unlock it. To do this, you've to do a quest.

The quest in particular Third Star on the Left, is given by Tezcat Threestar in the Zocalo.

But to further unlock this quests, the quests (Midnight Sun in Zafaria to unlock the Sun Obelisk) and King of Fang and Claw (Storyline quest) must be completed.

Be cautious against the boss though, he is usually with at least two mobs as opposed to the usual one.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2016
hey i tried restarting my computer and switching realm and it does not work i am currently lvl 100 if you can fix this problem or bug that would be cool where i can get the quest

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
brian mendoza13245 on Jan 19, 2018 wrote:
hey i tried restarting my computer and switching realm and it does not work i am currently lvl 100 if you can fix this problem or bug that would be cool where i can get the quest
Rebooting won't help much, as you're probably missing some quests. There are prequests in lower worlds that you needed to complete first. In Celestia, you needed to complete "About the Astrals."

In Zafaria, the following two quests are needed to open up the Astral trainers there and set you up for Azteca:

Midnight Sun (Sun trainer, located in Drum Jungle)
Stars and Stripes (Star trainer, located in Zamunda)

Check back in Zafaria to make sure you opened the Sun and Star trainers in both Zamunda and the Drum Jungle. If they aren't glowing, then you didn't do those quests yet.

Once you get to Azteca, the trainers unlock through another set of quests but in order to get those quests, you have to reach a certain level and also pass a certain area of Azteca's questlines.

Sun prequests: Across the Universe & King of Fang & Claw (access to the Cenote, plus level 84)
Star prequests: Third Star on the Left & Thorn in my Pride (access to Saltmeadow Swamp, plus level 86)
Moon prequests: Turn up the Sun & In my Eyes (access to Tierra de Brea, plus level 88)

Hopefully that will help get you back on track.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Sep 27, 2016