Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-12-18

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
I have 2 things I'd would add, even though you specified one. :P

First would be return the original crowns shop gear, the designs of them, maybe not the stats. Or maybe updated versions of the original crowns shop gears looks, I've always been a huge fan of the original gear and unfortunately missed out on them.

Second thing I would add, is perhaps a Veterans Day memorial in game that Pops up every Veterans day(or around that time), where it would be possible for players to potentionally received the previous few years Veteran's Day rewards. (I have everything except for the Valor sword, having an incomplete collection is kinda blah) and I know for numerous newer players they would like to complete their Veteran's Day memorials in their houses if they have one.. But rather hard to do with only some items being available.

Thanks for reading. ^^

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Please make it possible to get spell drops from key bosses. I have concentrated my storm and fire characters on this for years have ran them hundreds of times never to receive spell. Really has made me lose interest in whole game I really want these spells and I feel after all my efforts and devotion to fighting for them they should drop. Please make the drops reasonable the keys take lots of fights to obtain then after fighting for those and the key bosses seem rigged against ever dropping. There must be a fairer way to control this! Thanks for allowing me to vent here very frustrated over it. P.S. Balance needs a balance only blade too hard to obtain in bazaar everyone can use so all schools want and enemy can take even with protection on it and use with any spell so people get upset when the present one is used in cheat battles. Again Thanks for asking our opinions appreciated greatly. I realize you probably try to make it all fair but these things seem to be addressed.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2016
If I could add whatever I want to Wizard 101 I think it would probably be for when you fight any mob (fire elf, ghosts in unicorn way, etc) you have a certain chance at getting crowns (it would be a very slim chance as I know this would ruin your economy as that is now most free to play players would make their money, so maybe you'd make it only for tower bosses or something like that just to even it out

Survivor
Mar 11, 2014
Better Balancing. With the new level 130 gear, say, the stats for it all need to be WAY more balanced and special for each schoo, none of the darkmoor stuff with a defenseive school like ice or death their robes giving as much resist as the storm and fire robes. Its so stupid, there needs to be WAY more balancing in the stats of the new gear.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
to add one thing hmmm
how about coins to crowns exchange? like there is this npc that unlocks at a certain level and you have to do a quest that unlocks the exchange. or in order to unlock the exchange you have to do a quest for him each day.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2016
I have another account and i have pets on my 1st account that are geared towards the wizards on my other account. I would like to be able to trade pets and items with my other account..i would guess if you have the same email add for both accounts this would be a way to verify...just thought it would be cool to get some use out of the pets that are dropped and what not.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2016
how about a new side world to Dragonspyre? we go there and fix it up, chase off monsters, plant new school trees, etc. and open the school again. have ghost professors. brand new spells pip level 1-10 and more, some given out by the professors, others spell quests. new crown items available in the crown shop, dragonspyre and draconian gear. new dragon and drake mounts. a spell book that has 2 treasure card sections and you can choose which section to use when you go to draw a tc.

this would be a good place to start a Dual Class wizard. we could take up a second school at level 1 and work on getting all the spells for that school and get the double pip bonus. the exp could be split or you could choose to put it in one school or another. your spell book would have any of the spells you know in it.

another thing, you should really consider not requiring a name and address for visa/master card/american express gift cards. people, especially kids, get these all the time as gifts. would be nice if you would let them use them here. especially since your own gift cards are so very hard to find anymore. could increase the money you make by a lot and there is no reason to require a name and address from a gift card. its a set limit on the money it has and they cannot spend more than that.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
A seventh wizard slot would be great. dont make sense to have 7 wizards but 6 chairs per account. Also would like to have a transmute for STEEL! using pet energy for garden is lame. Garden should have its own bubble of energy instead of using the pets. Better drop from the castles with hidden places to to get items from. folks pay good money for those. least that could be done is drop better stuff than a single treasure card! have some of the older castles that cost real money sold for gold in crown store. A personal bank to share my gold between my other wizards. A tab to trade more than just treasure cards to help other wizards out that needs a hand. how bout a chance of removing 1 bad talent from a pet. Us paid members pay good on a "FREE 2 PLAY" game each month or by the year just to not get something besides double pet, double garden.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
milik807 on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
If i would request something it would be a whole side world connecting to mount olympus.
make it like a world competing with winter tusk xp

Survivor
May 21, 2009
The only thing I would do is find a way to make it easier for those who solo not because we want to but because we don't play frequently or for instance I tend to only be able to play after midnight my time. When I get on at night there are very little players available to help. Oh and to make it easier to get reagents that are hard to get like amber! lol

Survivor
Sep 25, 2016
I would love to see a dungeon where you can only go in once a day and choose with bosses that drop only one type of item (ie. One boss has wands another has snacks and a third has robes) with the player choosing one boss to fight and the boss dropping one item maybe two. Thanks for everything KI.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2014
Two ideas: One is to have an option for solo players that allows them to trigger another enemy to join a fight if the player summons a minion or henchmen. Goal: to get a quest finished faster if playing without help.
The other is to create a gift card to sell at GameStop that has nice gear along with a no hair look with either powers or make it stitchable. Goal: The cost of this would be higher than usual with a good amount of the funds to be donated toward cancer research. I believe a lot of members would choose this package in honor of themselves or a family member or a friend that has cancer and that player can be a visible supporter. Thanks for reading.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I would love to see either of the following:

A) Hoard Pack Gear Trade Ups - for instance, if you get 5 of the same item (professor's death wand lvl 50), but you didn't get the item you really wanted (professor's ice wand lvl 50). Have a system in place where you can trade one of your extra items for the same tier/lvl of the item you wanted but didn't get - as long as it is from the same hoard pack.

B) Mount stitching - Love the stat bonus on your gulture mount, but you prefer the look of your crafted death mount, then mount stitching is for you!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I envision a system that allows any "assistant" (NPCs that follow the player and give stat boosts) that the player has previously had with them to be temporarily "rented" back for a few crowns. They'd still be confined to the same zones as the real assistant, and their timer would be paused if that particular assistant rejoins the party.

To fit this into the lore of the Spiral, I'm thinking they would be a temporary manifestation of the wizard's memories of this person.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Maybe something such as a 'pet mystic' included in the game to confirm pet talent pools and pay gold to see into your pets next manifested talent. You could balance this by having exponential gold costs per level of the pet or just a flat rate of a decently high amount of gold, maybe 50k. I've had pets fail at mega before and it really sucked!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Details made this a multi-part entry ...sorry about that.

PART 1 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

LOL – it's the Spring Cleaning Bundle –this version is more like a Keeper of the Loot Bundle.
I've been talking about versions of this for ...4 years? Between the Wiki, Test Realm and these boards –so bear with me if it feels like I've changed my mind. There really are a lot of forms this could take, but the essential idea is to make it quick and easy to organize our accounts –only storing things that really need to be stored, because nothing is lost or so hard to find that we just buy a new one or hold on to multiples for the same reason.

This version is a Bundle Gift Card
Loot Keeper's Castle—Set of 6 Nameable Sorting Bins & Master Sorting Bin –Crowns/Membership—

Castle: a house that can take ANY number of Vaults of ANY kind –up to the item # per zone. Bric-a-brac potions work normally in this castle, too. So we can pull all our vaults out and set them before us for sorting by one character in one location.

In the, well lit and nice, basement the walls are lined with closets that are essentially vaults for long term storage (holiday decorations, gear & jewels for various schools and levels, seeds & likes, pets, housing items ...) anything not being actively used now or needed in the near future. ...

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 2 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

Each closet could have a # limit, if need be, but if the house, yard and all the closets were full to the chosen max – it would put the total inventory attached to that house WAY over the normal 500 units in a castle. Because while the yard and house might be used normally the storage closets would have a limit on how often they could be accessed –so it'd be easier on the game systems not having stuff shuffled about needlessly –that's what the bank, attic, backpack, and shared bank are for –as well as the mobile vaults.

Each closet has a customizable name shingle so we know where stuff is –School, Item Type, Level numbers, Class of Gear (energy, resist, damage...) Holiday, event, activity names... The interface is similar to our book view – comparing what the character is wearing AND what they are looking at andyou can look without removing or adding (which would set of the timer) (continued in Part 3)

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 3 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

The interface is similar to our book view – comparing what the character is wearing AND what they are looking at andyou can look without removing or adding (which would set of the timer) if you just need to know if you own something or where it is.

Each closet takes ANY type of item –so we can organize as makes sense to us –some closets might be all Christmas – housing, seeds, pets & outfits. Other's might be all the gear, jewels & pets for a fire character levels 40-69 or Halloween decorations or Kitchen ware or Indoor Furnishings or Storm Pets or all the stuff collected for large crafting projects like the CL house.

The basement is empty with a spacious floor and one wall of shelving that takes items – all so that if you're in there for something you want now, you can pull things out that you will need soon.

Continued in Part 4

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 4 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

Like at Halloween you might pull out the Christmas stuff too – if it's in the same closet. Or if you're getting your 5 best storm pets out to hatch up for your new storm character you can also pull out the house wares you were going to give him but don't want to clog your backpack with today.

The most important feature of this house is the basement of closet space and the ability of the house and yard to take multiples of the same kind of vaults—but ...

I do like the pretty houses and I have long dreamed of a hybrid of The Wooded Cottage and The Death School House. But my dream is very specific—
The floor plan and sort of Victorian style is the Death School House but the yard is a much enlarged version of Wizard City's Wooded Cottage.

The house itself is wooden not stone, and it's not in ruins but is nice and neat—maybe white with a deep green door and trim

continued in part 5

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 5 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

but there's an interface that lets us "paint"–the base color is the house and the trim is the trim, door, porch floor, and shutters.

Instead of the death motif everywhere it's the stars and moons on the moldings inside The Wooded Cottage and the shape of the staircase is that of The Death House –but the railings it's made of are the shape of the ones in The Wooded Cottage. The steps are just dark wood like the rest of the inside of the house – not carpet on the stairs.

This house has all the windows of both houses – windows galore—but they are clear–showing the outside –not amber colored. And add a nice long one to the back wall of the room under the stairs – I think of it as the kitchen and it goes down to the basement.

The yard is similar to The Wooded Cottage–but a LOT bigger and lots of space in back for gardens.

Continued in Part 6

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 6 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

But keep the visiting unicorn, please—maybe in this house it's a small herd : ) And the trees look like the Summer Tree and other trees, shrubs and flowers from Khrysalis – Last Wood & Bastion and Empyrea. It would be nice to have a big willow tree by the water and (like the dust devil in the Farm House) a periodic breeze blowing through. And please keep the varied elevations on the front and sides–but the back needs to be level for large gardens.

People would buy the card just for this house. But it comes with accessories, too.

A set of Sorting Bins—

6 Infinite Item bins –one for each character. Each character could empty their attic, bank and backpack into one bin with their name on it. Then they put it in their back pack and "Pick Up All Items" in each of their other houses and empty their attic again and again. Now, if their world is that confusing—

continued in part 7

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 7 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

—they could have all their stuff in one box and empty houses, banks and backpacks. It would be ideal if an update made the existing vaults interactive with these bins so we could throw all our seeds in too – my vaults are a mess.

Then they put that one box-with their name on it—through the shared bank.

The character with the house above pulls all the named boxes out of the Shared Bank.
They also have 1 Master Sorting bin into which they dump the contents of ALL THE BINS.
The Master Sorting Bin as well as the Infinite Item Bins auto-sorts everything into pages of item types (like in our Shared Bank) and within each category items auto-sort by world and/or card pack for housing items. They auto-sort by level and school for gear and jewel items—hovering shows the name and stats. Pets and Seeds sort alphabetically by species—and hovering shows their name and stats.

continued in Part 8

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 8 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

Pets and Seeds sort alphabetically by species—and hovering shows their name and stats.

The sorting character can then pull things out of the Master Sorting Bin and put them into the individual character's bins by first clicking the bin and then each item desired. It would work similarly to buying and selling things in the Bazaar I think. Or it could be like the Bank – Instead of seeing an interface to move things between Backpack, Bank and Shared Bank –it would show Master Sorting Bin and Bin 1, Bin 2, Bin 3, Bin 4, Bin 5, Bin 6. In this case each bin would have a permanent number on it as well as a changeable name.

There'd need to be the ability to pull just one item out of an Infinite Item Bin – in case you just made a mistake.

Once everything in the Master Sorting Bin is divided into the character's Infinite Item bins they go back into the shared bank and each character pulls theirs out. Each character takes out just what they want to deal with at the moment and puts it away, ending on what they want to keep in their back pack.

continued in part 9

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
PART 9 Keeper of the Loot Bundle.

Ideally these bins would be emptied each time they are used, because I assume there is a reason why there are count limits on our banks and packs. There can't be a timer that disintegrates everything left in the bin over night though –sometimes people just can't finish what they start in one go. But we need to be able to see everything. If I know have 100 red chairs throughout my I can distribute several and sell the rest happily. If I could see that I have 9 of one gear item and 3 of a different but similar piece – I could compare and get rid of extras. OR at least find them all at once and keep just one of each.

The auto—sorting feature of like items (like in the Seed Vault) into one line and then into type, level and within level–school—like in the Bazaar is critical.

Sry it was so many posts - the count kept saying to be shorter.

Thanks Prof.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Acochell on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
How about a pet reset potion that allows you to take a talent off you don't like and the next training you can get a new talent out of the talent pool.
I know that wouldn't work the way the system is set up now...but is there a revamp in the works??? Cause this would be AWESOME.