Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unexplained Question of Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Where is 57 Chelsea court, Penny Dreadful's home?
If Marleybone is full of cats, rats, and dogs. Why is Penny residence there?
Last one about Penny. If she's Allergic to Cyclopes, 1) why did her parents mail her one, seems like something you don't forget? 2) Why have we not heard about anyone else being allergic to Cyclops?
What happened to the SleepWalker Timepiece, Shellus Gruffheart said he'll return to the Marleybone Museum?
Why are there no wizards minus Anna Flamewright in Firecat Alley?
Same to why are there no guards in Triton Avenue?
Is Anna Flamewright related to Professor Falmea? She's in her house, logging out in there even says it.
Why is Wizardcity so heavily fortified, with closed gates, guards, high walls, abandoned buildings? For a place being the home of new Wizards, you expect more open-ness, and not closed off.
Where is Darkcave? It would have to be under Triton Avenue going by the map, but Crab Alley is there. Can't be on level with Triton Avenue because you'll see it. It wouldn't go around because Haunted caves.
(Single player) Why is there only 1 person going to save the spiral, like that's a lot of peer pressure, stress, anxiety, etc to have so much faith in 1 person to save everyone.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
camahawk on Jan 12, 2018 wrote:
Where is 57 Chelsea court, Penny Dreadful's home?
If Marleybone is full of cats, rats, and dogs. Why is Penny residence there?
Last one about Penny. If she's Allergic to Cyclopes, 1) why did her parents mail her one, seems like something you don't forget? 2) Why have we not heard about anyone else being allergic to Cyclops?
What happened to the SleepWalker Timepiece, Shellus Gruffheart said he'll return to the Marleybone Museum?
Why are there no wizards minus Anna Flamewright in Firecat Alley?
Same to why are there no guards in Triton Avenue?
Is Anna Flamewright related to Professor Falmea? She's in her house, logging out in there even says it.
Why is Wizardcity so heavily fortified, with closed gates, guards, high walls, abandoned buildings? For a place being the home of new Wizards, you expect more open-ness, and not closed off.
Where is Darkcave? It would have to be under Triton Avenue going by the map, but Crab Alley is there. Can't be on level with Triton Avenue because you'll see it. It wouldn't go around because Haunted caves.
(Single player) Why is there only 1 person going to save the spiral, like that's a lot of peer pressure, stress, anxiety, etc to have so much faith in 1 person to save everyone.
Ah, someone else who has asked these questions.

Most of them have yet to be answered at all. I too await these answers (especially would love to encounter more Shellus Gruffheart)

Dark Cave may be on the same level as Crab Alley but it's on the other side of the world.

Why is 1 Wizard going to save the Spiral? Because Luke, you are our last hope. Harry, you are the Chosen One. Neo, you are THE ONE. Camahawk, it's up to you to save the spiral.

(Just between you and me, Headmaster Ambrose says that to all the students 8-) )
Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
1. I guess it would be somewhere in Chelsea Court? I don't know where it might be exactly, but it could be it's on street level so we can't see the numbers on buildings.

2. It's possible that humans are a minority in Marleybone, similar to how there are more animals than people in Avalon.

3. ...actually that is kind of weird. Why would a parent forget that their own kid is allergic to something? Also nobody ever really talks about their allergies unless it's really important in context, do maybe that's why.

4. I think there was another side quest involving him where a sword you recovered for him was returned to its owner in Mooshu. So he probably returned it and the plot didn't have an excuse to bring it up.

5. I think she was just a student who needed to pick something up for Falmea.

6. It was being blocked off because it was dangerous for students. Unicorn Way and Triton Avenue had a ghost problem, Firecat Alley had a Banshee's curse problem, Cyclops Avenue had trolls and cyclops running around, and Colossus Bolevard had creatures that ATE buildings. This was just to keep everyone safe because nobody knew what these guys are capable of and most wizards aren't combat ready. We're just that special.

7. I can only assume Dark Cave is in between Triton Avenue and Crab Alley and the walls of the cave isn't seen anywhere we can go.

8. Because it'd be pretty boring if we were playing as a character who was really useless in the grand scheme of things, like Mindy Pixiecrown, or something. It really boils down to "We are the protagonist so we have to be super special and pull off amazing feats to keep the player from being bored".

Now that you mention it, it would be interesting to see the player get crushed from having the weight of the world on their shoulders for so many years. But because of the medium, it might be kind of hard to pull off. Maybe that could be a source of conflict in arc 4?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
As to the cyclops - I think Penny simply didn't want it and lied about an allergy in order to get you to take it.