Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Sell or Destroy TC, Reagents, and Pet Snacks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I think it would be nice to have an option to either be able to quick sell or destroy TC, reagents, and pet snacks with the use of the box with the scrolling bar like when you go to sell multiples of something in the bazaar.

This would be especially helpful for those of us who are always full on gold, since you can't sell at the bazaar if you have or are close to max gold, so you end up having to buy random things to use up gold in order to be able to sell anything.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
You can actually sell treasure cards from you deck now, so that helps that

My problem is when I have to get rid of or buy seeds there is no buy more or sell more options, with all the double gardening, feeding seeds, selling or trashing them one at a time is very tedious!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Jasmine3429 on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
You can actually sell treasure cards from you deck now, so that helps that

My problem is when I have to get rid of or buy seeds there is no buy more or sell more options, with all the double gardening, feeding seeds, selling or trashing them one at a time is very tedious!
I know there's a quick sell option for TC now, but you have to check them off one-by-one like if you're trying to quick sell anything else, which also means you have to keep track of how many you're ticking off.

I definitely agree that trashing seeds is incredibly tedious. I end up feeding them to my pet one by one, but at least you can hit Enter and it selects the OK option from trying to feed it.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Also let us sort these by level